You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-17 20:49:03

dewillepl

Manjaro KDE Plasma full theme

Few days ago i was forced to set up desktop environment very ASAP to do just one task. I had only couple of hours to do so and decided to run Manjaro KDE instead of regular Arch installation. And I'm impressed with plasma theme. I like it a lot. Is there an AUR package contains all Manjaro KDE plasma elements which can be install with regular Arch ? There is more nice surprises like working/syncing Evernote client (wine) - this is one of my main app which I've been trying install on Arch many times but always failed at some point... It is working like charm on Manjaro - everything is working very well but I'm just stupid "the only one distro" Arch believer and will complicate my life by perform a clean install soon.. wink

Last edited by dewillepl (2017-02-17 20:50:13)

#2 2017-02-17 20:51:37

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

Re: Manjaro KDE Plasma full theme

While this not afoul to the letter of the law of not supporting other distros, this question is directly in conflict with the reasoning for that rule.

If you want to know about Manjaro-specific configurations, ask the people who would know: the Manjaro community.  They configured the system, they can tell you exactly how that is done.

"UNIX is simple and coherent..." - Dennis Ritchie, "GNU's Not UNIX" -  Richard Stallman

Board footer