You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-01 11:33:18

EgidioCaprino

[SOLVED] error: target not found

Hi Archers,

I'm trying to install liquidsky package from AUR but there is a missing dependency, wine-mono, which is actually installed.

Anyway, yaourt tries to build it from AUR. The dependency is not there and so it fails.

Here is the output:

[egidio@arch ~]$ sudo pacman -S wine-mono
warning: wine-mono-4.7.0-1 is up to date -- reinstalling
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...

Packages (1) wine-mono-4.7.0-1

Total Installed Size:  61.63 MiB
Net Upgrade Size:       0.00 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n] 
(1/1) checking keys in keyring                                                                                                 [#############################################################################] 100%
(1/1) checking package integrity                                                                                               [#############################################################################] 100%
(1/1) loading package files                                                                                                    [#############################################################################] 100%
(1/1) checking for file conflicts                                                                                              [#############################################################################] 100%
(1/1) checking available disk space                                                                                            [#############################################################################] 100%
:: Processing package changes...
(1/1) reinstalling wine-mono                                                                                                   [#############################################################################] 100%
:: Running post-transaction hooks...
(1/1) Arming ConditionNeedsUpdate...
[egidio@arch ~]$ yaourt -S liquidsky

==> Downloading liquidsky PKGBUILD from AUR...
x .SRCINFO
x PKGBUILD
x liquidsky.desktop
x liquidsky.install
x liquidsky.sh
Yamakaky commented on 2017-01-08 02:03			 
Why do you copy the binary in .config? Simply running it should be fine.
Also, I would have put the binary in /usr/lib.

EgidioCaprino commented on 2017-01-08 10:19			 
I was having problems because the directory where the executable was needed to be writable. I tried again and seems it's not the case anymore. I have updated the package.

I prefer to keep the executable in the /opt/liquidsky folder. If further files will be necessary in the future I will have everything in a single place instead of spreading them around.
Also the /usr/lib is supposed to contain system libraries to be reused by other applications and don't think liquidsky.exe is the case.

Yamakaky commented on 2017-03-30 23:18			 
Did you find a way to run the 2.0 client? Mine crashes at launch.

EgidioCaprino commented on 2017-03-31 09:07			 
No, there are general problem with LS data center. I'm trying daily. I'll update this package anyway because, even if unstable, because the old version doesn't work anymore.

Yamakaky commented on 2017-03-31 14:13			 
Yeah, I noticed ^^

By tinkering with playonlinux, managed one time to run the client up to the ping test, but I don't remember what I did exactly...

liquidsky 2-0  (2017-04-01 11:11)
( Unsupported package: Potentially dangerous ! )
==> liquidsky dependencies:
 - wine (already installed)
 - wine_gecko (already installed)
 - winetricks (already installed)
 - wine-mono, (building from AUR)

==> Continue building liquidsky ? [Y/n]
==> -----------------------------------
==> 
==> Building and installing package
==> Install or build missing dependencies for liquidsky:
error: target not found: wine-mono,
==> Restart building liquidsky ? [y/N]
==> ----------------------------------
==>

Last edited by EgidioCaprino (2017-04-01 11:45:31)

#2 2017-04-01 11:39:18

arojas
Developer

Re: [SOLVED] error: target not found

There is a typo in the depends array, report this on the AUR package comments.

#3 2017-04-01 11:45:18

EgidioCaprino

Re: [SOLVED] error: target not found

Good spot. Thank you!

Board footer