You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-13 07:23:41

pokedev32

Sakura terminal icon does not change?

So I am setting up my own custom openbox environment. I decided to use Sakura for my terminal emulator. There is one particular feature I like about sakura, that is the fullscreen mode, which is great when used with a transparent background/compositor. I have OCD, I can't stand vertical pixel wastage, as I have a small monitor.

But the problem is Sakura is not respecting the currently applied icon theme. I have edited it's .desktop file but that does not help. My OCD is getting worse with this one. I installed lxterminal, which works flawlessly with icons, but lacks the fullscreen support. I could do maximize + undecorate, then I have tint2, which lxterminal respects, and I get wasted vertical space. Sakura goes truly fullscreen with a single click. So can anyone please help me? I tried compiling sakura to use the currently applied icon theme. But I saw in the source, it is hardcoded to use it's terminal-tango.svg file. Is there a way I can compile it to use system icons instead of it's prepackaged ugly icon? Thank you.

PS: I'm sorry for whining, but it's just making my OCD worse.

#2 2017-04-18 14:55:00

datxinitric

Re: Sakura terminal icon does not change?

xfce4-terminal has fullscreen mode and transperent background too. Which application do you use for applying themes?

why use vim when there is vis?

Board footer