You are not logged in.
hello
what software/tool do you recommend to automate tasks on android PHONE (not emulator) ?
I need something like this:
1) connect phone into USB in laptop
2) run <automatic script> on Linux, maybe run script on browser? (hack yourself)
3) run automatic tasks on phone -> it should be controlled only via Linux
4) watch your phone in real and look that everything is changed automatically
5) automation is not only android browser specific, but also applications, login/logout and even google settings (so not only browser)
6) I can use desktop browser access to the phone, for example google chrome
Last edited by collector1871 (2017-08-06 10:27:37)
Offline
Those requirements are a bit disjoint -- I don't think you are going to find monolithic out-of-the-box solution.
I suggest adb and some sort of scripts on the Linux side
I suggest termux on the Android side. Under termux you will want to install sshd and setup a keypair between the phone an your Linux box.
To make this all work, start sshd under termux. Use adb to forward port 8022 (the default port for sshd on termux) to localhost 8022.
Communicate via ssh port 8022. termux has hooks for SMS, telephony, camera, vibrator, and some sensors.
As to the desktop browser, you might look into airdroid. I'm not a fan, but I tend to be a bit of an outlier in life.
Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature -- Michael Faraday
The shortest way to ruin a country is to give power to demagogues.— Dionysius of Halicarnassus
---
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way
Offline