You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-08 05:26:02

Hacksaurus_Babu
Member
Registered: 2017-01-21
Posts: 111

Have Bluetooth connect to "Headset" by default

I use blueman to do my bluetooth connections, and when I connect my bluetooth headset, for some sort of reason the A2DP profile does not work for some sort of reason. Force disconnecting the headset and reconnecting  using "Audio Profile" to it makes the A2DP profile work again.
But there is another case where the A2DP mode works, if I instead connect using the "Headset" connection, the A2DP connection works all of a sudden, without any disconnecting or such. So my question is how do I make so that blueman or bluetooth connects to my headset automatically using the "Headset" option. Or better yet, have A2DP work any time I use it.

This is the options that blueman supplies when connecting to my bluetooth headset (My headset is a Sony MDR-ZX770DN)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Jdyk … -05-37.png

Thanks for any help!

Last edited by Hacksaurus_Babu (2017-08-08 05:26:12)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB