You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-09 13:54:30

pst
Member
Registered: 2017-08-08
Posts: 7

Dislocker - write on windows partition problem

Firstly I have a problem with bitlocker usb hdd. I mount my drive without any problems, but I cannot write on the drive. My "Create New" on dolphin in greyed out. I'm using this commands to get access through dislocker:

sudo dislocker -r -V /dev/sdb1 -p -- /mnt/dislocker-container

mount -o loop,umask=0,uid=nobody,gid=nobody /mnt/dislocker-container/dislocker-file /mnt/dislocker 

My second problem is also i can't write to my internal windows partitions. I have option "Create new" but I have error when I try to creating folder or file:

Could not make folder /run/media/pst/DE16802F16800AAB/New Folder. 

Offline

#2 2017-08-09 14:28:20

brebs
Member
Registered: 2007-04-03
Posts: 3,742

Re: Dislocker - write on windows partition problem

How does /run/media/ link back to /mnt/dislocker/ ?

You generally need a minimum of "execute" permission on each sub-folder of the tree.

Edit: That "-r" option means read-only - you are blocking yourself from writing wink

Last edited by brebs (2017-08-09 14:35:25)

Offline

#3 2017-08-09 14:31:58

V1del
Forum Moderator
Registered: 2012-10-16
Posts: 25,405

Re: Dislocker - write on windows partition problem

Regarding the second problem (you really only should have one per thread): https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NTFS-3G

Offline

#4 2017-08-09 18:10:39

pst
Member
Registered: 2017-08-08
Posts: 7

Re: Dislocker - write on windows partition problem

Problems Solved, thanks guys!!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB