You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-20 15:53:18

AntiK
Member
Registered: 2016-03-07
Posts: 19

Using gamepad in LXDM

Hi!

I want to use my gamepad in LXDM (or another Display-Manager).
I managed to start antimicro (https://github.com/AntiMicro/antimicro)
with the PostLogout script of LXDM and kill it again with PreLogin.
The only Problem is that I need to log in and out again after reboot to use my gamepad in LXDM.

I tried to start antimicro with the LoginReady script
but this doesn't work beacause antimicro needs X running
which seems not to be the case when LoginReady is executed.

Another approach would be a xorg config file to map the gamepad buttons.
But then the mapping would be permanent and I only want it in the Login-Manager.

Can anyone help me out? smile

Offline

#2 2017-08-23 20:09:24

AntiK
Member
Registered: 2016-03-07
Posts: 19

Re: Using gamepad in LXDM

Fixed It!

I simply set up another user.
I set up this user for auto login in LXDM.
Now I configure the session of this user, so that it logs out again immediately.
When I reboot now, the first thing that happens is that this user logs in and out again in no time.
Now I can use my gamepad to select a user. smile

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB