You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-30 12:45:22

bartus
Member
Registered: 2013-05-13
Posts: 57

Seahorse not showing ssh nor pgp keys in "by keyring" view.

I thought that seahorse has some problem with displaying all my ssh keys and public keyring for gpg.
Strangely I noticed that all those keys are there but not showing properly under their designated tabs.
By unchecking the "by keyring" view options I can see all those keys shuffled with saved passwords and other stuff...
Are there anyone sharing this issue. Thought this might be DE related problem, tested it on both Gnome and Xfce and the issue persist.

No pgp and ssh in category view
http://i.imgur.com/QHc5cIC.png

But in flat view there they are
http://i.imgur.com/PVFcIPS.png

Moderator edit [ewaller] Converted over sized images to links.  https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Co … s_and_code

Last edited by bartus (2017-08-30 20:19:25)

Offline

#2 2017-08-31 12:21:36

glitsj16
Member
Registered: 2015-04-26
Posts: 126

Re: Seahorse not showing ssh nor pgp keys in "by keyring" view.

This is a known issue: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/54675.
The bug report notes that downgrading seahorse 3.20.0+94+g4c671a78-1 to 3.20.0-1 fixes this. YMMV

Last edited by glitsj16 (2017-08-31 12:26:54)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB