You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-19 23:12:48

highway

[SOLVED] Trouble with python2-portend accessing IPv6 during install

SOLVED: i enabled IPv6 on all interfaces through sysctl, and restarted the interfaces (brought down and up), and restarted the pc. this didn't fix the issue, but after ANOTHER reboot (some time later), the install completed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All-

I have enabled IPv6 and can't seem to get this package to install. Below is the error when installing through PacAUR.

I have posted about this in the comments on the package, and someone said they were able to get it to work by enabling IPv6 for all devices using sysctl. I believe I have done that and am still not having any luck. Any ideas/help are appreciated!

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-portend/

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――― TestChecker.test_check_port_listening[AddressFamily.AF_INET6] ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

self = <test_portend.TestChecker object at 0x7f3081ce1358>, listening_addr = ('::', xxxxx, 0, 0)

def test_check_port_listening(self, listening_addr):
with pytest.raises(portend.PortNotFree):
> portend.Checker().assert_free(listening_addr)
E Failed: DID NOT RAISE <class 'portend.PortNotFree'>

test_portend.py:51: Failed

test_portend.py ⨯✓✓ 100% ██████████

Results (0.22s):
8 passed
1 failed
- test_portend.py:49 TestChecker.test_check_port_listening[AddressFamily.AF_INET6]
ERROR: InvocationError: '/home/asdf/.cache/pacaur/python-portend/src/portend-2.1.2/.tox/python/bin/py.test'
_______________________________________________________ summary _______________________________________________________
ERROR: python: commands failed
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in check().
Aborting...

Last edited by highway (2017-09-21 11:19:15)

Board footer