You are not logged in.
I was looking for a package with this inlcude in the repository but I did not find it! What package is missing in the system?
Here's the config.log: https://pastebin.com/7hBShLpX
Last edited by RookLyndse (2017-09-27 12:06:28)
Offline
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/isl/
Maybe use gcc45 from AUR?
Offline
Take a look at the gcc package on ABS, it pulls in the necessary isl build files from upstream rather than using a dedicated isl package. Looking at the package history, I can only hazard a guess that this was done to eliminate the need to rebuild the gcc package every time there was a isl (and cloog) soname bump.
Sakura:-
Mobo: MSI MAG X570S TORPEDO MAX // Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz // GFX: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT // RAM: 32GB (4x 8GB) Corsair DDR4 (@ 3000MHz) // Storage: 1x 3TB HDD, 6x 1TB SSD, 2x 120GB SSD, 1x 275GB M2 SSD
Making lemonade from lemons since 2015.
Offline
It was done because every update of isl broke compatibility with gcc.
Offline
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/isl/
Maybe use gcc45 from AUR?
No, because I'm building my distribution from scratch. Thank you
Offline
No, because I'm building my distribution from scratch. Thank you
So you're not using archlinux?
Offline
isl 0.18 provides /usr/include/isl/schedule.h
Offline
RookLyndse wrote:No, because I'm building my distribution from scratch. Thank you
So you're not using archlinux?
Seriously... and you can't solve such a simple issue. You're screwed!
Offline