You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-04 19:28:48

mx_joao
Member
From: Brasil
Registered: 2011-12-02
Posts: 46

Flat acceleration profile - KDE PLASMA

Hey!

I have this issue stopping me of jumping the kde train. Can't configure my "Logitech G403 Prodigy Gaming Mouse" (as libinput lists it) to have a "flat" acceleration profile. In my GNOME session it is pretty simple to do this via gnome-tweak-tool.

I tried to follow the wiki (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Mo … celeration) by adding this code:

/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-mouse-acceleration.conf

Section "InputClass"
	Identifier "My Mouse"
	Driver "libinput"
	MatchIsPointer "yes"
	Option "AccelProfile" "flat"
EndSection

But without success. Tried with "My Mouse" and the libinput lists ID also. I also tried the kcm-pointing-devices-git but there's no acceleration option in it.

By running sudo libinput lists I get the following:

 
Device:           Logitech G403 Prodigy Gaming Mouse
Kernel:           /dev/input/event14
Group:            6
Seat:             seat0, default
Capabilities:     pointer 
Tap-to-click:     n/a
Tap-and-drag:     n/a
Tap drag lock:    n/a
Left-handed:      disabled
Nat.scrolling:    disabled
Middle emulation: disabled
Calibration:      n/a
Scroll methods:   button
Click methods:    none
Disable-w-typing: n/a
Accel profiles:   flat *adaptive
Rotation:         n/a

You can cleary see the * adaptive acceleration profile selected.

I don't know what to do. Would be really glad if you help me solve this problem.

Thanks.

***Obviously, english is not my native language.

Offline

#2 2017-10-04 20:38:25

seth
Member
From: Won't reply 2 private help req
Registered: 2012-09-03
Posts: 78,146

Re: Flat acceleration profile - KDE PLASMA

Please post your xorg log (in code tags)
You may also want to try xinput (list, list-props, set-prop)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB