You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-08 20:20:51

archqt
Member
Registered: 2015-04-29
Posts: 203

[KDE] Desktop Icons move

Hi,
i have several problems :
1/ when i use several display sometimes icons move but i have locked widgets and locked icons too
2/ it is not possible to change icons size on the desktop. Even if i click on an icon nothing happens
If i could fix it without deleting kde files it would be nice.
Thanks
Have a nice day

Offline

#2 2017-10-09 17:49:40

ackt1c
Banned
From: Visalia, California
Registered: 2012-10-10
Posts: 241

Re: [KDE] Desktop Icons move

Try a wm

Last edited by ackt1c (2022-11-05 12:48:54)

Offline

#3 2017-10-10 10:15:40

archqt
Member
Registered: 2015-04-29
Posts: 203

Re: [KDE] Desktop Icons move

ackt1c wrote:

I was trying to remove Desktop Icons or Resize, I found just right-clicking desktop there was an Icons menu to resize.

Hi,
it doesn't work for me. I can resize Icons to small/medium/large... size for all of them but i can't change size individually as it was possible in the past.
Sincerelly

Offline

#4 2017-10-10 12:01:53

V1del
Forum Moderator
Registered: 2012-10-16
Posts: 25,404

Re: [KDE] Desktop Icons move

Unlock your widgets, then longpress on an icon, you should see a sidebar popup that allows you to individually size the icon.

I don't think the display problem is easily solved, changing resolutions and the like can have all sorts of effects on the placement of items.

Offline

#5 2017-10-10 19:49:20

archqt
Member
Registered: 2015-04-29
Posts: 203

Re: [KDE] Desktop Icons move

V1del wrote:

Unlock your widgets, then longpress on an icon, you should see a sidebar popup that allows you to individually size the icon.

I don't think the display problem is easily solved, changing resolutions and the like can have all sorts of effects on the placement of items.

I know all of that, locked or unlocked if i click on Icons nothing happens. In the past it worked but it doesn't work anymore for month.
I think i will have to delete kde files again (it is not the first time kde doesn't work well)
Thanks

Offline

#6 2017-10-10 20:44:02

archqt
Member
Registered: 2015-04-29
Posts: 203

Re: [KDE] Desktop Icons move

Hi,
i have done another account and it works. So what i need now is just to know where plasma files are stored to delete them ? Thanks
Sincerely

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB