You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-17 21:32:47

damjan
Member
Registered: 2006-05-30
Posts: 462

Kwin: can't make Meta + Shift + 2 (or 3) move windows to desktops

The layout of my keyboard is 'gb' (english uk), meaning the symbols above 123 are !"£.

I've set Kwin shortcuts, Meta + 1, Meta + 2 and Meta + 3 to switch to first,second,third virtual desktop (see image).
https://i.imgur.com/a53RHRG.png
I also wanted to set Meta+Shift+1,2,3 to move windows to the coresponding desktop.
When I enter those combinations I get Meta + !, Meta + " and Meta + £ (see second image)
https://i.imgur.com/RRnFO3d.png

The problem is, only Meta + ! (ie Meta+Shift+1) works. The other two don't.

Interestingly I can set Meta+$

Any ideas where the issue is?

Last edited by jasonwryan (2017-10-17 23:29:11)

Offline

#2 2017-10-17 23:29:31

jasonwryan
Anarchist
From: .nz
Registered: 2009-05-09
Posts: 30,426
Website

Re: Kwin: can't make Meta + Shift + 2 (or 3) move windows to desktops

Read the Code of Conduct and only post thumbnails http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Cod … s_and_code


Arch + dwm   •   Mercurial repos  •   Surfraw

Registered Linux User #482438

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB