You are not logged in.
Hi, an up to date machine, I was trying to print a pdf through atril, didn't work. I enter to cups web interface (localhost:xxxxx) and I got this message:
"The PPD version (5.2.12) is not compatible with Gutenprint 5.2.13. Please run `/usr/bin/cups-genppdupdate' as administrator."I ran the above command and got the following message:
/etc/cups/ppd/HP_LaserJet_1022.ppd: no valid candidate for replacement. Skipping
/etc/cups/ppd/HP_LaserJet_1022.ppd: please upgrade this PPD manually
Unable to retrieve PPD file for /etc/cups/ppd/HP_LaserJet_1022.ppd!
Failed to update any PPD filesany ideas?
* PC: Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 @ 2.33 GHz with 2 GB RAM: Archlinux-i686 with xfce4.
* Laptop: Intel Core 2 DUO T6600 @ 2.20 GHz with 4 GB RAM: Archlinux-x86-64 with xfce4.
* AUR contributor.
Offline
You can edit the printer through the web interface and change the selected PPD file to one provided by the current version of Gutenprint. Failing that, you can delete and recreate the printer, but you can usually just reselect a new file.
CLI Paste | How To Ask Questions
Arch Linux | x86_64 | GPT | EFI boot | refind | stub loader | systemd | LVM2 on LUKS
Lenovo x270 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz | Intel Wireless 8265/8275 | US keyboard w/ Euro | 512G NVMe INTEL SSDPEKKF512G7L
Offline