You are not logged in.
OS: Arch Linux
Kernel: 4.13.8-1
Hi.
I cannot set the Breeze style for my application written in PyQt5.
I have appended a line "export QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5ct" to my .zshrc file, rebooted and set Breeze style with qt5ct:
All applications installed with pacman have Breeze theme, but when I run my PyQt5 application it has the default theme (fusion?):
Do you have any idea how I can fix it? GUI was made with Qt Designer. As you can see, I've got there a Breeze style (look at these RadioButtons):
I've tried to run an application like ./untitle.py -style <something> but it didn't work too.
Last edited by dud (2017-10-29 15:28:06)
Offline
Is the GUI of your application done with QWidgets or QtQuick?
Offline
Is the GUI of your application done with QWidgets or QtQuick?
QtWidgets.
Offline
What if you "export QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE=Breeze" for at least that application?
Offline
What if you "export QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE=Breeze" for at least that application?
It hasn't helped.
Offline
Did you install pyqt with pacman or with pip?
Offline
With pacman (python-pyqt5 package)
Offline
Same bahavior with eg. https://www.archlinux.org/packages/comm … ny/retext/ ?
Offline
With pacman (python-pyqt5 package)
Are you 100% sure you don't have any other pyqt installation on your system? what's the output of
python -c 'import PyQt5; print(PyQt5.__file__)'?
Offline
I listed all packages installed with pip and I had PyQt5... I removed this and now it works like a charm.
Well, I don't remember when I've installed this ![]()
Thanks a lot guys!
Offline