You are not logged in.
Hello.
I need to create an ISO using archiso for some personal project. But every single time I try to do so, ISO building process is broken.
It is broken after creating system user account :
[mkarchiso] INFO: Packages: arch-install-scripts b43-fwcutter btrfs-progs clonezilla crda darkhttpd ddrescue dhclient dialog dmraid dnsmasq dnsutils dosfstools elinks ethtool exfat-utils f2fs-tools fsarchiver gnu-netcat gpm gptfdisk grml-zsh-config grub hdparm ipw2100-fw ipw2200-fw irssi lftp linux-atm lsscsi mc mtools ndisc6 nfs-utils nilfs-utils nmap ntfs-3g ntp openconnect openssh openvpn partclone parted partimage ppp pptpclient refind-efi rfkill rp-pppoe rsync sdparm sg3_utils smartmontools speedtouch sudo tcpdump testdisk usb_modeswitch vim-minimal vpnc wget wireless_tools wpa_actiond wvdial xl2tpd zd1211-firmware
[mkarchiso] INFO: Installing packages to 'work/x86_64/airootfs/'...
==> Creating install root at work/x86_64/airootfs
==> Installing packages to work/x86_64/airootfs
:: Synchronizing package databases...
core is up to date
extra is up to date
community is up to date
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...
:: rfkill and util-linux are in conflict. Remove util-linux? [y/N]
error: unresolvable package conflicts detected
error: failed to prepare transaction (conflicting dependencies)
:: rfkill and util-linux are in conflict
==> ERROR: Failed to install packages to new rootAny idea on how to fix it ?
By the way, I opened a bug here : https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/56173
Offline
You need to remove rfkill from the list of packages being installed, as it's now part of the util-linux package.
Offline
I found the answer : remove rfkill from config/releng/packages.both... So a new version of archiso would be welcome. I think archiso maintainers will fix this really soon... Normally, there is a new ISO in a few hours from now... ![]()
Offline