You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-25 03:14:32

mytbk

easy-signing-party: a simple tool to replace caff

Hi,

I wrote a small tool to replace caff, the tool in the Debian signing-party package. I use a small C program to extract the signed UIDs in an OpenPGP public key package, then use a shell script to encrypt and send it to the participant in a signing party. It has few dependencies. You just need a C compiler to build it and a shell to run it.

Sorry for my rough code smile

link: https://github.com/mytbk/easy-signing-party

#2 2017-11-25 12:05:20

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

Re: easy-signing-party: a simple tool to replace caff

mytbk wrote:

Sorry for my rough code smile

This is not inspiring when paired with a tool that apparently auotmates signing and thus influences trusted keys and whatnot.

But more on point, isn't caff a debian tool?  What use is it here?  Or is this just spam?

EDIT: sorry if I misunderstood, please consider presenting your contributions with a consideration of the audience.

Last edited by Trilby (2017-11-25 13:53:09)

"UNIX is simple and coherent..." - Dennis Ritchie, "GNU's Not UNIX" -  Richard Stallman

#3 2017-11-25 13:41:38

fsckd
Forum Fellow

Re: easy-signing-party: a simple tool to replace caff

While caff is available for Arch Linux, I do not see this tool being available for Arch users. Also, I do not understand the need to reference Debian. mytbk, Community Contributions is intended for the benefit of the users of Arch. Please make this package available on AUR.

aur S & M :: forum rules :: Community Ethos
Resources for Women, POC, LGBT*, and allies

Board footer