You are not logged in.
So I have been using Gnome-Shell for about a year now on my displayport splitter, up until a while ago where they released the new display configuration panel (about 3 months ago) and it just fell apart. Constantly crashing and restarting and not persisting my configuration. I had switched to KDE at that point to work around the problem but recently wanted to switch back again because KDE has its own set of stability issues that I don't want to deal with any longer.
Problem is, Gnome-Shell now doesn't detect my other monitors at all anymore. It seems to differentiate between having no monitors plugged in and having ones plugged in, but always only shows one screen. This issue doesn't happen when I use HDMI, but then I can't use all 3 of my monitors.
Has anyone got any idea how I can get my displayport splitter to work on Gnome-Shell? Fwiw it still works flawlessly on KDE.
Offline