You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-17 10:12:08

jpk
Member
Registered: 2011-09-27
Posts: 13

Webengine application windows not updated / rendered

Hi,

I am facing a problem with browsers using webengine as backend and I cannot narrow down the root of the problem. The problem occurs when I try to run web browsers using Webengine.

The browsers I have tested are:

- Chrome
- Chromium
- Qutebrowser

As window manager I use

- bspwm

The syntoms are always the same; the browser starts the window shows up but after that the window content is not updated anymore. Resizing the window updates the content. When changing a tab the title is updated, but not the screen contents.

I have no problems using browsers based on webkit or the new firefox quantum engine.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue or narrow down the root cause?

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB