You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-21 02:16:11

shadeless
Member
Registered: 2013-05-26
Posts: 83

wineconsole cmd start command introduces error. [SOLVED]

Hi all,
I am new to Wine. I am currently trying to run a .BAT file that calls the start command many times. However, every time I run the start command on a wineconsole, I get an error. Here is how I replicate the error.

From a unix terminal

 wineconsole cmd 

A wine command prompt pops up. In that wine command prompt I input

start

Another wine command prompt starts, but in the original unix terminal, I get this error message

01db:fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100

The numbers change everytime I run the code, but the basic message stays the same. I have not run into this error message for a couple of other DOS commands I've tried.

Can someone help me understand why I'm getting this error message and how I can avoid it?

Thank you.

P.S. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with DOS commands. It took me too long to get to this level of understanding of my problem.

Last edited by shadeless (2017-12-21 15:38:18)

Offline

#2 2017-12-21 15:37:55

shadeless
Member
Registered: 2013-05-26
Posts: 83

Re: wineconsole cmd start command introduces error. [SOLVED]

Hi,
I got this question answered on the WineHQ forum.
https://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php? … 67ec4e3ff4
"Fixmes aren't errors; they are merely unimplemented functions. If your app is working, don't worry about them. The one you posted is both common and harmless."

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB