You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-02 22:17:00

hxss
Member
Registered: 2017-10-17
Posts: 34

Resume aur package build from last file

I'm trying to build chromium-vaapi(this pkg only for example here). It's taking over 8 hours on my Intel core m5. And on one of last files I recive error.
How I can resume building of aur package from last compiled file? I'm use pacaur.

Last edited by hxss (2018-01-02 22:21:18)

Offline

#2 2018-01-02 22:20:26

jasonwryan
Anarchist
From: .nz
Registered: 2009-05-09
Posts: 30,426
Website

Re: Resume aur package build from last file

Don't post screenshots of text output, paste the actual text. And when you do need to post and image, read the Code of Conduct and only post thumbnails http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Cod … s_and_code


Arch + dwm   •   Mercurial repos  •   Surfraw

Registered Linux User #482438

Offline

#3 2018-01-03 14:25:58

Stefan Husmann
Member
From: Germany
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1,391

Re: Resume aur package build from last file

Do not use any aur helper for tasks like this. You can only hope that the build system of the program is smart enough to undertake only the necessary steps after a build failure, but this can only work if no aur helper wipes the build directory for your inconvenience.

BTW, pacaur is unmaintained

Last edited by Stefan Husmann (2018-01-03 14:27:16)

Offline

#4 2018-01-03 17:12:33

hxss
Member
Registered: 2017-10-17
Posts: 34

Re: Resume aur package build from last file

Ok. Thanks, Stefan.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB