You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-12 21:30:23

sunnylx
Member
Registered: 2015-08-20
Posts: 43

KDE printer dialog - Can't select photo paper

A rather strange issue that I'm having.

My HP printer died, and so I bought a more expensive but with large ink tanks, an Epson EcoTank ET-3750 printer.

Printing in plain paper works fine, but on the printer dialog, for example in Digikam or Kolourpaint can't select Photo paper.

The paper type is available, for example 13x15 photo borderless, but the previous selection A4 is kept.

Any ideas?

Offline

#2 2018-01-12 21:39:35

jasonwryan
Anarchist
From: .nz
Registered: 2009-05-09
Posts: 30,426
Website

Re: KDE printer dialog - Can't select photo paper

Can you set it in CUPS?


Arch + dwm   •   Mercurial repos  •   Surfraw

Registered Linux User #482438

Offline

#3 2018-01-13 10:34:22

sunnylx
Member
Registered: 2015-08-20
Posts: 43

Re: KDE printer dialog - Can't select photo paper

jasonwryan wrote:

Can you set it in CUPS?

Yes, I can. I can set any paper type, but still unable to print from Digikam or kolourpaint.

Maybe related to this bug? https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-58733

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB