You are not logged in.
Greetings.
So I just upgraded my system, and now the Plasma Panel crashes and restarts every few minutes. It's extremely annoying and distracting while I try to work.
Anyone else having the same issue?
"Sic itur ad astra per aspera."
Offline
Yes, I can confirm this problem. To be more precise, it is not just plasma panel, but the whole plasmashell is crashing nonstop
Offline
Yes, I can confirm this problem. To be more precise, it is not just plasma panel, but the whole plasmashell is crashing nonstop
Oh... I thought that would take down the windows too. The only thing I notice being affected is the panel.
"Sic itur ad astra per aspera."
Offline
Update to discover 5.11.5-3
Offline
Update to discover 5.11.5-3
Sorry for not replying, I was out of town. I just wanted to say thank you for your quick reply!
"Sic itur ad astra per aspera."
Offline