You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-14 15:34:51

tfcata
Member
Registered: 2013-02-04
Posts: 25

[SOLVED]Gnome Files can only connect to ssh server?

I'm trying to connect to my NFS/SMB share from Files. I clicked 'Other locations' and typed the link to the NFS/SMB share, however, the connect button is always gray. It turns to be clickable when I enter a ssh link, though. Am I missing any component? I'm running CInnamon, not the standard Gnome 3 environment.

Last edited by tfcata (2018-01-15 01:01:53)

Offline

#2 2018-01-14 16:19:05

ooo
Member
Registered: 2013-04-10
Posts: 1,638

Re: [SOLVED]Gnome Files can only connect to ssh server?

Do you have gvfs-nfs and gvfs-smb installed?

Offline

#3 2018-01-15 01:01:34

tfcata
Member
Registered: 2013-02-04
Posts: 25

Re: [SOLVED]Gnome Files can only connect to ssh server?

ooo wrote:

Do you have gvfs-nfs and gvfs-smb installed?

No, I didn't. Installing them solves the issue. Thanks!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB