You are not logged in.
Hello,
I use kde and suddently, randomly, it appears a popup error
Title: Errore - KDE Daemon
Host ksnapshot: Host non trovato sconosciuto
it's in italian, but the translation would be
Title: Error - KDE Daemon
Host ksnapshot: Host not found unknown
The point is: who ran such command? I did not and such popup appears randomly while doing different things.
It sounds strange that someone ran ksnapshot (btw, no more exists. there's spectacle now).
How could i know who is running such command?
Offline
Hello, darkman.
Today I have the same window on openSUSE Tumbleweed, but in russian:
Ошибка - KDE Daemon
Неизвестный узел ksnapshot: Узел не найден
(to english I translate this as: Error - KDE Daemon
Unknown host knsapshot: Host not found)
blaccswan@home:~> kded5 --version
kded5 5.41.0I can not understand what this error was caused by, whether something was trying to start ksnapshot (for what?).
Last edited by blaccswan (2018-01-22 23:55:13)
Offline