You are not logged in.
Hi, I encountered the following error message using pacaur:
glfw-x11 and glfw-x11-git are in conflict (glfw). Remove glfw-x11-git? [y/N]However, if I answer yes to removing glfw-x11-git, I get the following error message:
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: glava-git: removing glfw-x11-git breaks dependency 'glfw-x11-git'
:: Building glava-git package(s)...
==> Making package: glava-git r133.5ac2cc4-1 (Sun Mar 4 23:30:00 EST 2018)
==> Checking runtime dependencies...
==> Installing missing dependencies...
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...
:: glfw-x11 and glfw-x11-git are in conflict (glfw). Remove glfw-x11-git? [y/N]
error: unresolvable package conflicts detected
error: failed to prepare transaction (conflicting dependencies)
:: glfw-x11 and glfw-x11-git are in conflict
==> ERROR: 'pacman' failed to install missing dependencies.
:: failed to build glava-git package(s)Yaourt gives me this message:
:: glava-git: removing glfw-x11-git breaks dependency 'glfw-x11-git'This comes up every time I try to upgrade my packages using pacaur. What should I do? Thanks!
Last edited by Jont828 (2018-03-05 04:37:09)
Offline
Remove both, glava-git and glfw-x11-git in the same transaction if you want to switch to the repo packages
pacman -R glava-git glfw-x11-gitreinstall glava-git afterwards again if you need it.
Last edited by V1del (2018-03-05 06:35:15)
Offline
Thanks! I just removed glava-git, and when I went to reinstall it, it gave the prompt to remove glfw-x11-git, but this time, when I answered yes, it installed successfully.
Last edited by Jont828 (2018-03-05 23:09:50)
Offline
Please mark as [SOLVED] by editing the title of your initial post.
Offline