You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-28 07:14:25

konfu
Member
Registered: 2018-06-28
Posts: 2

Automatically change proxy settings depending on which wifi is connect

Hi,

on my home wifi I don't have a proxy, however on the wifi at work I need to configure a proxy to access the internet.
Is it possible to make it so the proxy settings are changed automatically on connection to a specific wifi?

I'm using NetworkManager.

Thanks in advance.

Offline

#2 2018-06-28 07:27:34

jasonwryan
Anarchist
From: .nz
Registered: 2009-05-09
Posts: 30,426
Website

Re: Automatically change proxy settings depending on which wifi is connect


Arch + dwm   •   Mercurial repos  •   Surfraw

Registered Linux User #482438

Offline

#3 2018-06-28 07:43:33

konfu
Member
Registered: 2018-06-28
Posts: 2

Re: Automatically change proxy settings depending on which wifi is connect

Ah yes. The NetworkManager page...
I was looking at Proxy Settings and couldn't find useful info. Sorry.

The article mentions Gnome or KDE, however I'm using XFCE. But afaict you need to edit proxydriver config files manually anyway. So I will take a look and report back.
Thanks!

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB