You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-05 00:22:47

sharpcode

Wiki MBP 14,3 Info

Hi all, found this link https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Ta … 4.2C3_2018 but the note is from March this year and can't find the information anywhere in the wiki. Am I not looking correctly or is there a thread somewhere in the forums that explains what is required to get it running on my model mac book pro?

Thanks!

#2 2018-10-05 01:12:21

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

Re: Wiki MBP 14,3 Info

I doubt anything special is needed for the base install.  There are post install steps you might want to configure the keyboard for example (as mac keyboards are ... odd, to say the least).

Just follow the installation guide and post here if/when you run into something that doesn't work.

"UNIX is simple and coherent..." - Dennis Ritchie, "GNU's Not UNIX" -  Richard Stallman

#3 2018-10-05 01:27:46

sharpcode

Re: Wiki MBP 14,3 Info

Trilby wrote:

I doubt anything special is needed for the base install.  There are post install steps you might want to configure the keyboard for example (as mac keyboards are ... odd, to say the least).

Just follow the installation guide and post here if/when you run into something that doesn't work.

Thanks Tribly, will give it a shot over the weekend. Last time I tried getting Fedora running main issue was WiFi. So will give Arch Linux a go and will see what happens post-install smile

Board footer