You are not logged in.

#1 2006-08-20 21:14:32

dolby

Audacious

when i open audacious i get the following errors

$ audacious
Failed to load plugin (/usr/lib/audacious/Output/libarts.so): libartsc.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed to load plugin (/usr/lib/audacious/Input/libwav.so): libsndfile.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed to load plugin (/usr/lib/audacious/General/libscrobbler.so): libcurl.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed to load plugin (/usr/lib/audacious/General/liblirc.so): liblirc_client.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

i remember that when i installed it , it told me something about lirc & scrobbler but didnt install em. anyway i dont know which packages to install exactly and searching with pacman didnt help. does anyone know the ones i need?

There shouldn't be any reason to learn more editor types than emacs or vi -- mg (1)
[You learn that sarcasm does not often work well in international forums.  That is why we avoid it. -- ewaller (arch linux forum moderator)

#2 2006-08-20 21:50:39

Cerebral
Forum Fellow
Website

Re: Audacious

Hm... libsndfile is part of the 'libsndfile' package... I may have missed a dependency there.

As for the others - do you really need to use the arts plugin (install the arts package), the scrobbler plugin (install the curl package), or the LIRC (linux infra-red remote control) plugin (install the lirc-utils package)?  If not, then just ignore the messages.

Board footer