You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-18 11:24:34

Vofan

[Solved] BTHub -- secrets were required, but not provided

Sorry to be making yet another 'help, my wifi doens't work' thread.

Sometimes I am working where there is only a BTHub. I cannot get it to connect on Arch, though it works on my phone. All other wifi networks I've tried work on my Arch machine.

I see from answer 4 on this stackexchange thread https://unix.stackexchange.com/question … s-were-req that it may be due to how the BTHub assigns network bands, and they provide a solution. This is good, but I cannot modify the settings of this router, and so it doesn't help me.

Is there any way I can obtain the details for and connect to the different bands? As the title states, my preferred network manager is NetworkManger's cli.

Thank you for your patience. Let me know if there's any more information I can provide to be of help.

Last edited by Vofan (2019-10-18 18:23:54)

#2 2019-10-18 15:37:35

ewaller
Administrator

Re: [Solved] BTHub -- secrets were required, but not provided

I think it was post three that had suggested deleting the network and reconnecting.  Had you tried that?

Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature -- Michael Faraday
Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine. -- Alan Turing
---
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

#3 2019-10-18 18:24:12

Vofan

Re: [Solved] BTHub -- secrets were required, but not provided

Yes, thank you. Sorry for not being more methodical.

Board footer