You are not logged in.
How do I do that?
The scenario is that the update to nodejs 13 called for node-sass to be upgraded to 4.13. But the latter barfed in various ways and its github issues list looks a bit busy already. So I went back to nodejs 11 (the last version I know to work with node-sass 4.12). That's asking for an older libicui18n though and if I downgrade it other stuff complains that it wants the new libicui18n.
So I'd like to choose a snapshot of arch that gives me a consistent set of versions of everything, the only constraint being nodejs at 11 or maybe 12.
How do I find out the arch snapshot I need?
TIA,
Adrian.
Last edited by adrianmay (2019-12-10 16:00:16)
Offline
That's not how Arch works: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Sy … nsupported
Offline
Arch_Linux_Archive#How_to_restore_all_packages_to_a_specific_date.
To find the date find the nodejs package in the ALA which shows the dates new versions were added to the ALA.
The repositories also contain nodejs-lts-erbium and nodejs-lts-dubnium.
Offline
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Ar … cific_date
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/comm … ges/nodejs
Edit: fuck.
Last edited by seth (2019-12-09 17:12:26)
Offline
Seth's second link answered the question. Thanks!
Just one thing though: how did you know to choose svntogit/community? Is that where everything lives? Cos without knowing that the search box just searches for names of repos rather than stuff in them.
Interestingly, using loqs' method I get less info:
nodejs-12.8.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz.sig 07-Aug-2019 09:11 566
nodejs-12.8.1-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz 17-Aug-2019 03:03 6M
nodejs-12.8.1-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz.sig 17-Aug-2019 03:03 566
nodejs-12.9.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz 21-Aug-2019 03:24 6M
nodejs-12.9.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz.sig 21-Aug-2019 03:24 566
nodejs-12.9.1-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz 27-Aug-2019 11:09 6M
nodejs-12.9.1-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz.sig 27-Aug-2019 11:09 566
nodejs-13.0.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz 23-Oct-2019 15:53 7M
nodejs-13.0.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz.sig 23-Oct-2019 15:53 566
nodejs-13.0.1-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz 24-Oct-2019 14:09 7M
than with seth's method which also shows 12.10 til 12.13:
2019-11-05 upgpkg: nodejs 13.1.0-1 felixonmars
2019-10-24 upgpkg: nodejs 13.0.1-1 felixonmars
2019-10-23 upgpkg: nodejs 13.0.0-1 felixonmars
2019-10-22 upgpkg: nodejs-lts-dubnium 10.17.0-1 archange
2019-10-22 Initial addition of nodejs-lts-erbium in [community] archange
2019-10-22 upgpkg: nodejs 12.13.0-1 felixonmars
2019-10-14 upgpkg: nodejs 12.12.0-1 felixonmars
2019-10-12 upgpkg: nodejs-lts-carbon 8.16.2-1 archange
2019-10-03 upgpkg: nodejs 12.11.1-1 felixonmars
2019-09-26 upgpkg: nodejs 12.11.0-1 felixonmars
2019-09-05 upgpkg: nodejs 12.10.0-1 felixonmars
2019-08-27 upgpkg: nodejs 12.9.1-1 felixonmars
Thanks again,
Adrian.
Offline
how did you know to choose svntogit/community?
Go to the nodejs package page, then follow the link "view changes".
"UNIX is simple and coherent" - Dennis Ritchie; "GNU's Not Unix" - Richard Stallman
Offline
Also please always remember to mark resolved threads by editing your initial posts subject - so others will know that there's no task left, but maybe a solution to find.
Thanks.
Offline
I'm not seeing an obvious way to edit the title
Offline
by editing your initial posts subject
There's an "edit" link in the lower right corner of your comments.
Offline
And it has to be the first comment. That was pretty well hidden I'd say.
Offline