You are not logged in.
Hello, I have spent the day trying to install arch on my new x1 carbon gen 7. There have been some hiccups along every step of the way, but I have finally gotten to the point where I can boot linux. However, when I do I am met with this error: http://termbin.com/sjwc and I find there is no longer the interface wlan0. So, I have no way to access the internet unless I boot into my install usb where everything works perfectly normally. I have tried to install different drivers like linux-firmware-git (linux-firmware-iwlwifi-git just doesnt work) and I am currently trying linux-mainline. However, nothing I do seems to work and I am helplessly stuck. Any help is appreciated.
Last edited by programzero (2019-12-25 02:38:53)
Offline
Offline
Thank you. The patch in that fixed it and now it works!!
Offline
Please remember to mark your thread [SOLVED] (edit the title of your first post).
Offline