You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-01 16:03:12

DeathBell
Member
Registered: 2020-01-01
Posts: 1

[SOLVED] Problems with installing a zsh theme

So I have been trying to install a zsh theme named common for the past few hours but the end result always looks like this.
https://i.imgur.com/GAZHsfi.png

I'm using antibody, here's my .zshrc.

# Lines configured by zsh-newuser-install
HISTFILE=~/.histfile
HISTSIZE=1000
SAVEHIST=1000
bindkey -v
# End of lines configured by zsh-newuser-install
# The following lines were added by compinstall
zstyle :compinstall filename '/home/hendrik/.zshrc'

autoload -Uz compinit
compinit
# End of lines added by compinstall

source <(antibody init)

antibody bundle jackharrisonsherlock/common

echo $(common_host) doesn't return anything.
echo $(common_current_dir) always returns %{%}%c.
echo $(common_bg_jobs) returns %{%}%(1j.↓%j .).
echo $(common_return_status) returns %(?.%F{yellow}.%F{red})❯%f

I'm not using zsh frameworks like ohmyzsh or prezto.

Mod Edit - Replaced oversized image with link.
CoC - Pasting pictures and code

Last edited by DeathBell (2020-01-04 17:03:52)

Offline

#2 2020-01-01 18:01:30

qinohe
Member
From: Netherlands
Registered: 2012-06-20
Posts: 1,599

Re: [SOLVED] Problems with installing a zsh theme

Welcome to Arch, yeah well maybe someone is willing to rewrite it for you, but I'm going to try to convince you it's better to try and read the manuals 'man zsh' etc.
Especially read 'man zshmisc' this will help you to understand zsh a lot better.
If you use someones config you better understand what's going on before you fuck thing up, and these look like 'minor' fuckups;)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB