You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-05 00:00:30

atomikegg
Member
Registered: 2019-08-14
Posts: 128

[Solved] qjackrcd fails

Running pure arch.
i think something's wrong with my jack install, but no idea.
i do get the qjackrcd gui, but no audio detected. It seems USB mic isn't routed to the recorder.
i'm able to select the USB mic in alsamixer 'select sound card'.
i get meter response in arecord, when sounds happen.

$ qjackrcd 
connect(2) call to /dev/shm/jack-1000/default/jack_0 failed (err=No such file or directory)
jackd 0.125.0
Copyright 2001-2009 Paul Davis, Stephane Letz, Jack O'Quinn, Torben Hohn and others.
jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details

could not open driver .so '/usr/lib/jack/jack_net.so': libcelt0.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

could not open driver .so '/usr/lib/jack/jack_firewire.so': libffado.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

JACK compiled with System V SHM support.
cannot lock down memory for jackd (Cannot allocate memory)
loading driver ..
creating alsa driver ... hw:0|hw:0|1024|2|48000|0|0|nomon|swmeter|-|32bit
configuring for 48000Hz, period = 1024 frames (21.3 ms), buffer = 2 periods
ALSA: final selected sample format for capture: 32bit integer little-endian
ALSA: use 2 periods for capture
ALSA: final selected sample format for playback: 32bit integer little-endian
ALSA: use 2 periods for playback
JACK: unable to mlock() port buffers: Cannot allocate memory
cannot lock down memory for RT thread (Cannot allocate memory)

the only reason i want to use qjackrcd instead of arecord, is arecord doesn't seem to support voice-activated recording.
i welcome any suggestions for other sound-activated recorders.
is it possible to use meter activity in arecord to trigger an external command?

thx

Last edited by atomikegg (2020-01-07 22:12:49)

Offline

#2 2020-01-05 00:15:36

jasonwryan
Anarchist
From: .nz
Registered: 2009-05-09
Posts: 30,426
Website

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

Did you install the necessary dependencies that it is looking for?


Arch + dwm   •   Mercurial repos  •   Surfraw

Registered Linux User #482438

Offline

#3 2020-01-06 01:04:51

atomikegg
Member
Registered: 2019-08-14
Posts: 128

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

jasonwryan wrote:

Did you install the necessary dependencies that it is looking for?

Nope, i thought packages always install their own deps.

I just tried to, and got an error:

$ pakku -S jack2-git qt5-base-git qt5-base-headless qt5-tools-git
:: Resolving build targets...
checking AUR database for targets...
(4/4) cloning repositories                         00:00 [##############################] 100%
resolving dependencies...
(2/2) cloning repositories                         00:00 [##############################] 100%
(3/3) cloning repositories                         00:00 [##############################] 100%
(1/1) cloning repositories                         00:00 [##############################] 100%

Packages (10) jack2-git-1:1.9.13.r3.g3c340b81-1  qt5-base-git-5.13.1.r1450.g139240ac67-1  qt5-base-headless-5.14.0-1  qt5-declarative-git-5.13.0_rc3.r442.g93619c821-1  qt5-location-git-v5.6.0.alpha1.r31.gf87ba04-1  qt5-sensors-git-v5.6.0.alpha1.r14.g5efb5da-1  qt5-tools-git-v5.8.0.alpha1.r1.g13946e3-1  qt5-translations-git-v5.5.0.r5.g510ee7f-1  qt5-webchannel-git-v5.6.0.alpha1.r4.g62ad5cf-1
              qt5-webkit-git-v5.212.0.alpha2.r16.gbeaeeb998-1

:: Proceed with building? [Y/n] 
downloading comments from AUR...
:: View and edit jack2-git/PKGBUILD? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit jack2-git/.gitignore? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
downloading comments from AUR...
:: View and edit qt5-base-git/PKGBUILD? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
downloading comments from AUR...
:: View and edit qt5-base-headless/PKGBUILD? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-base-headless/.gitignore? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
downloading comments from AUR...
:: View and edit qt5-declarative-git/PKGBUILD? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
downloading comments from AUR...
:: View and edit qt5-webchannel-git/PKGBUILD? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-webchannel-git/.gitignore? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-webchannel-git/README.md? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-webchannel-git/UNLICENSE? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
downloading comments from AUR...
:: View and edit qt5-translations-git/PKGBUILD? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-translations-git/.gitignore? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-translations-git/README.md? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-translations-git/UNLICENSE? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
downloading comments from AUR...
:: View and edit qt5-location-git/PKGBUILD? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-location-git/.gitignore? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-location-git/README.md? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-location-git/UNLICENSE? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
downloading comments from AUR...
:: View and edit qt5-sensors-git/PKGBUILD? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-sensors-git/.gitignore? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-sensors-git/README.md? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-sensors-git/UNLICENSE? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
downloading comments from AUR...
:: View and edit qt5-webkit-git/PKGBUILD? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-webkit-git/.gitignore? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-webkit-git/README.md? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-webkit-git/UNLICENSE? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
downloading comments from AUR...
:: View and edit qt5-tools-git/PKGBUILD? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-tools-git/.gitignore? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-tools-git/README.md? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-tools-git/UNLICENSE? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-tools-git/assistant.desktop? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-tools-git/designer.desktop? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-tools-git/linguist.desktop? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-tools-git/qdbusviewer.desktop? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
:: View and edit qt5-tools-git/qt5-tools.install? [Y/n/s/a/?] n
==> Making package: jack2-git 1:1.9.13.r3.g3c340b81-1 (Sun Jan  5 00:27:48 2020)
==> Checking runtime dependencies...
==> Checking buildtime dependencies...
==> Retrieving sources...
  -> Cloning jack2-git git repo...
Cloning into bare repository '/tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/jack2-git'...
remote: Enumerating objects: 31256, done.
remote: Total 31256 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 31256
Receiving objects: 100% (31256/31256), 25.26 MiB | 375.00 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (25573/25573), done.
==> Validating source files with md5sums...
    jack2-git ... Skipped
==> Extracting sources...
  -> Creating working copy of jack2-git git repo...
Cloning into 'jack2-git'...
done.
==> Starting prepare()...
mkdir: created directory 'tools'
'waflib/extras/xcode6.py' -> 'tools/xcode6.py'
renamed 'autooptions/__init__.py' -> 'tools/autooptions.py'
removed 'waflib/processor.py'
removed 'waflib/fixpy2.py'
removed 'waflib/extras/xcode6.py'
removed 'waflib/extras/c_nec.py'
removed 'waflib/extras/c_bgxlc.py'
removed 'waflib/extras/build_logs.py'
removed 'waflib/extras/build_file_tracker.py'
removed 'waflib/extras/batched_cc.py'
removed 'waflib/extras/__init__.py'
removed directory 'waflib/extras'
removed 'waflib/ansiterm.py'
removed 'waflib/__init__.py'
removed 'waflib/Utils.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/xlcxx.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/xlc.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/waf_unit_test.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/suncxx.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/suncc.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/msvc.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/irixcc.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/icpc.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/icc.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/gxx.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/gcc.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/errcheck.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/cxx.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/compiler_cxx.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/compiler_c.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/clangxx.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/clang.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/ccroot.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/c_tests.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/c_preproc.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/c_osx.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/c_config.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/c_aliases.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/c.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/ar.py'
removed 'waflib/Tools/__init__.py'
removed directory 'waflib/Tools'
removed 'waflib/TaskGen.py'
removed 'waflib/Task.py'
removed 'waflib/Scripting.py'
removed 'waflib/Runner.py'
removed 'waflib/Options.py'
removed 'waflib/Node.py'
removed 'waflib/Logs.py'
removed 'waflib/Errors.py'
removed 'waflib/Context.py'
removed 'waflib/Configure.py'
removed 'waflib/ConfigSet.py'
removed 'waflib/Build.py'
removed directory 'waflib'
==> Starting pkgver()...
==> Updated version: jack2-git 1:1.9.13.r19.g608cfbe7-1
==> Starting build()...
Setting top to                           : /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/src/jack2-git 
Setting out to                           : /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/src/jack2-git/build 
Checking for 'g++' (C++ compiler)        : /usr/bin/g++ 
Checking for 'gcc' (C compiler)          : /usr/bin/gcc 
Checking platform                        : Linux 
Checking for program 'pkg-config'        : /usr/bin/pkg-config 
Checking for 'alsa >= 1.0.18'            : yes 
Checking for 'libffado >= 1.999.17'      : yes 
Checking for 'gtkIOStream >= 1.4.0'      : not found 
Checking for 'eigen3 >= 3.1.2'           : not found 
Checking for header windows.h            : not found 
Checking for 'portaudio-2.0 >= 19'       : yes 
Checking for header mmsystem.h           : not found 
Checking for 'celt >= 0.11.0'            : yes 
Checking for header opus/opus_custom.h   : yes 
Checking for 'opus >= 0.9.0'             : yes 
Checking for 'samplerate'                : yes 
Checking for 'sndfile'                   : yes 
Checking for library readline            : yes 
Checking for header readline/readline.h  : yes 
Checking for header systemd/sd-daemon.h  : yes 
Checking for library systemd             : yes 
Checking for header db.h                 : yes 
Checking for library db                  : yes 
Checking for header alloca.h             : yes 
Checking for ppoll                       : yes 
Checking for header execinfo.h           : yes 
Checking for 'dbus-1 >= 1.0.0'           : yes 
Checking for 'dbus-1'                    : yes 
Checking for 'expat'                     : yes 
Checking for 'systemd'                   : Successfully detected systemd user unit dir. 
Checking for ucontext->uc_mcontext.gp_regs : no 
Checking for ucontext->uc_mcontext.uc_regs : no 
Checking for ucontext->uc_mcontext.mc_gregs : no 
Checking for ucontext->uc_mcontext.gregs    : yes 
Checking for NGREG                          : yes 

==================
JACK 1.9.14 svn revision will checked and eventually updated during build
Maximum JACK clients                        : 64 
Maximum ports per application               : 768 
Install prefix                              : /usr 
Library directory                           : /usr/lib 
Drivers directory                           : /usr/lib/jack 
Build debuggable binaries                   : no 
C compiler flags                            : ['-march=x86-64', '-mtune=generic', '-O2', '-pipe', '-fno-plt', '-Wall', '-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'] 
C++ compiler flags                          : ['-march=x86-64', '-mtune=generic', '-O2', '-pipe', '-fno-plt', '-Wall', '-std=gnu++11', '-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'] 
Linker flags                                : ['-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now', '-Wl,--no-undefined'] 
Build with engine profiling                 : no 
Build with 32/64 bits mixed mode            : no 
Build standard JACK (jackd)                 : yes 
Build D-Bus JACK (jackdbus)                 : yes 
Autostart method                            : classic 
WARNING !! mixing both jackd and jackdbus may cause issues:
WARNING !! jackdbus does not use .jackdrc nor qjackctl settings
Build doxygen documentation                 : no 
Enable ALSA driver                          : yes 
Enable FireWire driver (FFADO)              : yes 
Enable IIO driver                           : no 
Enable Portaudio driver                     : no 
Enable WinMME driver                        : no 
Build with CELT                             : yes 
Build Opus netjack2                         : yes 
Build with libsamplerate                    : yes 
Build with libsndfile                       : yes 
Build with readline                         : yes 
Use systemd notify                          : yes 
Use Berkeley DB (metadata)                  : yes 
D-Bus service install directory             : /usr/share/dbus-1/services 

'configure' finished successfully (14.652s)
Waf: Entering directory `/tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/src/jack2-git/build'
[  1/285] Compiling svnversion_regenerate.sh
[  2/285] Compiling jack.pc.in
[  3/285] Compiling systemd/jack@.service.in
[  4/285] Compiling dbus/org.jackaudio.service.in
Generated /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/src/jack2-git/build/svnversion.h (0+608cfbe74cceaedea58c746f19117e568c5f8728-dirty)

[  5/285] Compiling common/JackActivationCount.cpp
[  6/285] Compiling common/JackAPI.cpp
../common/JackActivationCount.cpp: In member function 'bool Jack::JackActivationCount::Signal(Jack::JackSynchro*, Jack::JackClientControl*)':
../common/JackActivationCount.cpp:35:27: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackActivationCount' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
   35 |     } else if (DEC_ATOMIC(&fValue) == 1) {
      |                           ^~~~~~~

[  7/285] Compiling common/ringbuffer.c
[  8/285] Compiling common/JackException.cpp
[  9/285] Compiling common/JackFrameTimer.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackAPI.cpp:24:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 10/285] Compiling posix/JackPosixServerLaunch.cpp
../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp: In member function 'void Jack::JackFrameTimer::ReadFrameTime(Jack::JackTimer*)':
../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp:147:60: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)' writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class Jack::JackTimer'; use copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
  147 |         memcpy(timer, ReadCurrentState(), sizeof(JackTimer));
      |                                                            ^
In file included from ../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp:21:
../common/JackFrameTimer.h:36:21: note: 'class Jack::JackTimer' declared here
   36 | class SERVER_EXPORT JackTimer
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../common/JackFrameTimer.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp:21:
../common/JackAtomicState.h: In instantiation of 'UInt32 Jack::JackAtomicState<T>::WriteNextStateStartAux() [with T = Jack::JackTimer; UInt32 = unsigned int]':
../common/JackAtomicState.h:194:35:   required from 'T* Jack::JackAtomicState<T>::WriteNextStateStart() [with T = Jack::JackTimer]'
../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp:128:48:   required from here
../common/JackAtomicState.h:115:23: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)' writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class Jack::JackTimer'; use copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
  115 |                 memcpy(&fState[next_index], &fState[cur_index], sizeof(T));
      |                 ~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp:21:
../common/JackFrameTimer.h:36:21: note: 'class Jack::JackTimer' declared here
   36 | class SERVER_EXPORT JackTimer
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~

[ 11/285] Compiling common/JackMetadata.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackLibGlobals.h:24,
                 from ../posix/JackPosixServerLaunch.cpp:28:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 12/285] Compiling linux/JackLinuxFutex.cpp
[ 13/285] Compiling posix/JackSocketClientChannel.cpp
[ 14/285] Compiling common/JackLibClient.cpp
[ 15/285] Compiling common/JackLibAPI.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackLibClient.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackLibClient.cpp:20:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from /usr/include/sys/un.h:37,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:24,
                 from ../posix/JackSocketServerChannel.h:23,
                 from ../linux/JackPlatformPlug_os.h:71,
                 from ../common/JackPlatformPlug.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackClient.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackLibClient.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackLibClient.cpp:20:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'virtual int Jack::JackLibClient::Open(const char*, const char*, jack_uuid_t, jack_options_t, jack_status_t*)' at ../common/JackLibClient.cpp:108:12:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' specified bound 257 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 16/285] Compiling common/JackPort.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from ../common/JackError.h:25,
                 from ../common/JackPort.cpp:22:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackPort::GetAliases(char* const*)' at ../common/JackPort.cpp:257:16:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 320 bytes from a string of length 320 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackPort::GetAliases(char* const*)' at ../common/JackPort.cpp:262:16:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 320 bytes from a string of length 320 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackPort::SetAlias(const char*)' at ../common/JackPort.cpp:274:16:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' specified bound 321 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackPort::SetAlias(const char*)' at ../common/JackPort.cpp:272:16:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' specified bound 321 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 17/285] Compiling common/JackMessageBuffer.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackLibClient.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackLibAPI.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 18/285] Compiling linux/JackLinuxTime.c
[ 19/285] Compiling posix/JackPosixMutex.cpp
[ 20/285] Compiling posix/JackPosixThread.cpp
[ 21/285] Compiling posix/JackPosixProcessSync.cpp
[ 22/285] Compiling posix/JackSocket.cpp
[ 23/285] Compiling common/timestamps.c
[ 24/285] Compiling common/promiscuous.c
[ 25/285] Compiling common/JackEngineProfiling.cpp
../posix/JackSocket.cpp: In function 'void Jack::BuildName(const char*, char*, const char*, int, int, bool)':
../posix/JackSocket.cpp:40:35: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 256 bytes into a region of size 102 [-Wformat-truncation=]
   40 |      snprintf(res, size, "%s/jack_%s_%d_%d", dir, ext_client_name, JackTools::GetUID(), which);
      |                                   ^~              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/db.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackMetadata.h:36,
                 from ../common/JackChannel.h:25,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:32,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.cpp:20:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output 11 or more bytes (assuming 267) into a destination of size 108
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../posix/JackSocket.cpp:38:35: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 256 bytes into a region of size 102 [-Wformat-truncation=]
   38 |      snprintf(res, size, "%s/jack_%s_%d", dir, ext_client_name, which);
      |                                   ^~           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/db.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackMetadata.h:36,
                 from ../common/JackChannel.h:25,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:32,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.cpp:20:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output 9 or more bytes (assuming 265) into a destination of size 108
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from /usr/include/sys/un.h:37,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:24,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.cpp:20:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackServerSocket::Bind(const char*, const char*, int)' at ../posix/JackSocket.cpp:278:12:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 107 bytes from a string of length 255 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 26/285] Compiling common/JackPortType.cpp
[ 27/285] Compiling common/JackShmMem.cpp
[ 28/285] Compiling common/JackGlobals.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackEngineProfiling.cpp:23:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 29/285] Compiling common/JackTransportEngine.cpp
[ 30/285] Compiling common/JackDebugClient.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackTransportEngine.cpp:21:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 31/285] Compiling common/JackGenericClientChannel.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackDebugClient.cpp:21:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../common/JackDebugClient.cpp: In member function 'virtual int Jack::JackDebugClient::Open(const char*, const char*, jack_uuid_t, jack_options_t, jack_status_t*)':
../common/JackDebugClient.cpp:94:60: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 255 bytes into a region of size 239 [-Wformat-truncation=]
   94 |     snprintf(provstr, sizeof(provstr), "JackClientDebug-%s-%s.log", name, buffer);
      |                                                            ^~             ~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/cstdio:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ext/string_conversions.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/basic_string.h:6493,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/string:55,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/stdexcept:39,
                 from ../common/JackException.h:25,
                 from ../posix/JackPosixMutex.h:25,
                 from ../linux/JackPlatformPlug_os.h:44,
                 from ../common/JackPlatformPlug.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackClient.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackDebugClient.h:25,
                 from ../common/JackDebugClient.cpp:20:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output 22 or more bytes (assuming 277) into a destination of size 256
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 32/285] Compiling common/shm.c
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from ../common/shm.c:44:
In function 'strncpy',
    inlined from 'jack_register_server' at ../common/shm.c:550:2:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:10: warning: '__builtin_strncpy' output may be truncated copying 256 bytes from a string of length 256 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'strncpy',
    inlined from 'jack_shmalloc' at ../common/shm.c:888:2,
    inlined from 'jack_shmalloc' at ../common/shm.c:835:1:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:10: warning: '__builtin_strncpy' output may be truncated copying 255 bytes from a string of length 255 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 33/285] Compiling common/JackAudioPort.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from /usr/include/sys/un.h:37,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:24,
                 from ../posix/JackSocketServerChannel.h:23,
                 from ../linux/JackPlatformPlug_os.h:71,
                 from ../common/JackPlatformPlug.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackClient.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackGenericClientChannel.cpp:21:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'virtual void Jack::JackGenericClientChannel::GetUUIDForClientName(int, const char*, char*, int*)' at ../common/JackGenericClientChannel.cpp:232:12:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 36 bytes from a string of length 36 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'virtual void Jack::JackGenericClientChannel::GetClientNameForUUID(int, const char*, char*, int*)' at ../common/JackGenericClientChannel.cpp:240:12:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 64 bytes from a string of length 64 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 34/285] Compiling common/JackTools.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackAudioPort.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 35/285] Compiling common/JackMidiPort.cpp
../common/JackTools.cpp: In static member function 'static void Jack::JackTools::CleanupFiles(const char*)':
../common/JackTools.cpp:171:54: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 255 bytes into a region of size between 0 and 511 [-Wformat-truncation=]
  171 |             snprintf(fullpath, sizeof(fullpath), "%s/%s", dir_name, dirent->d_name);
      |                                                      ^~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/cstdio:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ext/string_conversions.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/basic_string.h:6493,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/string:55,
                 from ../common/JackTools.h:42,
                 from ../common/JackTools.cpp:22:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output between 2 and 768 bytes into a destination of size 512
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 36/285] Compiling common/JackMidiAPI.cpp
[ 37/285] Compiling common/JackEngineControl.cpp
[ 38/285] Compiling common/JackConnectionManager.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackEngineControl.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 39/285] Compiling common/JackGraphManager.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackConnectionManager.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../common/JackConnectionManager.cpp:20:
../common/JackConnectionManager.h: In instantiation of 'const jack_int_t* Jack::JackFixedArray<SIZE>::GetItems() const [with int SIZE = 768; jack_int_t = short unsigned int]':
../common/JackConnectionManager.cpp:128:45:   required from here
../common/JackConnectionManager.h:103:20: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackFixedArray<768>' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  103 |             return fTable;
      |                    ^~~~~~
../common/JackConnectionManager.h: In instantiation of 'const jack_int_t* Jack::JackFixedMatrix<SIZE>::GetItems(jack_int_t) const [with int SIZE = 64; jack_int_t = short unsigned int]':
../common/JackConnectionManager.cpp:251:76:   required from here
../common/JackConnectionManager.h:186:26: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackFixedMatrix<64>' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  186 |             return fTable[index];
      |                    ~~~~~~^

[ 40/285] Compiling common/JackClient.cpp
../common/JackGraphManager.cpp: In member function 'void Jack::JackGraphManager::Save(Jack::JackConnectionManager*)':
../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:900:55: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)' writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager'; use copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
  900 |     memcpy(dst, manager, sizeof(JackConnectionManager));
      |                                                       ^
In file included from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:21:
../common/JackConnectionManager.h:411:21: note: 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager' declared here
  411 | class SERVER_EXPORT JackConnectionManager
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../common/JackGraphManager.cpp: In member function 'void Jack::JackGraphManager::Restore(Jack::JackConnectionManager*)':
../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:908:55: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)' writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager'; use copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
  908 |     memcpy(manager, src, sizeof(JackConnectionManager));
      |                                                       ^
In file included from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:21:
../common/JackConnectionManager.h:411:21: note: 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager' declared here
  411 | class SERVER_EXPORT JackConnectionManager
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:21:
../common/JackAtomicState.h: In instantiation of 'UInt32 Jack::JackAtomicState<T>::WriteNextStateStartAux() [with T = Jack::JackConnectionManager; UInt32 = unsigned int]':
../common/JackAtomicState.h:194:35:   required from 'T* Jack::JackAtomicState<T>::WriteNextStateStart() [with T = Jack::JackConnectionManager]'
../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:87:58:   required from here
../common/JackAtomicState.h:115:23: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)' writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager'; use copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
  115 |                 memcpy(&fState[next_index], &fState[cur_index], sizeof(T));
      |                 ~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:21:
../common/JackConnectionManager.h:411:21: note: 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager' declared here
  411 | class SERVER_EXPORT JackConnectionManager
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 41/285] Compiling common/JackError.cpp
[ 42/285] Compiling common/JackEngineProfiling.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackClient.cpp:24:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from ../common/JackError.h:25,
                 from ../common/JackShmMem.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackClient.cpp:22:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'virtual int Jack::JackClient::SessionReply(jack_session_event_t*)' at ../common/JackClient.cpp:1285:16:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' specified bound 256 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 43/285] Compiling common/JackMessageBuffer.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackEngineProfiling.cpp:23:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 44/285] Linking build/common/libjack.so
[ 45/285] Compiling common/JackTools.cpp
[ 46/285] Compiling common/JackMidiBufferReadQueue.cpp
[ 47/285] Compiling common/JackMidiRawOutputWriteQueue.cpp
../common/JackTools.cpp: In static member function 'static void Jack::JackTools::CleanupFiles(const char*)':
../common/JackTools.cpp:171:54: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 255 bytes into a region of size between 0 and 511 [-Wformat-truncation=]
  171 |             snprintf(fullpath, sizeof(fullpath), "%s/%s", dir_name, dirent->d_name);
      |                                                      ^~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/cstdio:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ext/string_conversions.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/basic_string.h:6493,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/string:55,
                 from ../common/JackTools.h:42,
                 from ../common/JackTools.cpp:22:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output between 2 and 768 bytes into a destination of size 512
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 48/285] Compiling common/shm.c
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from ../common/shm.c:44:
In function 'strncpy',
    inlined from 'jack_register_server' at ../common/shm.c:550:2:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:10: warning: '__builtin_strncpy' output may be truncated copying 256 bytes from a string of length 256 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'strncpy',
    inlined from 'jack_shmalloc' at ../common/shm.c:888:2,
    inlined from 'jack_shmalloc' at ../common/shm.c:835:1:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:10: warning: '__builtin_strncpy' output may be truncated copying 255 bytes from a string of length 255 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 49/285] Compiling common/JackException.cpp
[ 50/285] Compiling common/JackGenericClientChannel.cpp
[ 51/285] Compiling common/JackTransportEngine.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackTransportEngine.cpp:21:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 52/285] Compiling common/JackArgParser.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from /usr/include/sys/un.h:37,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:24,
                 from ../posix/JackSocketServerChannel.h:23,
                 from ../linux/JackPlatformPlug_os.h:71,
                 from ../common/JackPlatformPlug.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackClient.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackGenericClientChannel.cpp:21:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'virtual void Jack::JackGenericClientChannel::GetUUIDForClientName(int, const char*, char*, int*)' at ../common/JackGenericClientChannel.cpp:232:12:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 36 bytes from a string of length 36 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'virtual void Jack::JackGenericClientChannel::GetClientNameForUUID(int, const char*, char*, int*)' at ../common/JackGenericClientChannel.cpp:240:12:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 64 bytes from a string of length 64 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 53/285] Compiling common/JackShmMem.cpp
[ 54/285] Compiling common/JackNetTool.cpp
[ 55/285] Compiling common/JackEngineControl.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackEngineControl.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 56/285] Compiling common/JackMidiWriteQueue.cpp
[ 57/285] Compiling common/JackMidiPort.cpp
[ 58/285] Compiling common/JackControlAPI.cpp
[ 59/285] Compiling common/JackConnectionManager.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackControlAPI.cpp:43:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 60/285] Compiling common/JackServerGlobals.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackConnectionManager.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../common/JackConnectionManager.cpp:20:
../common/JackConnectionManager.h: In instantiation of 'const jack_int_t* Jack::JackFixedArray<SIZE>::GetItems() const [with int SIZE = 768; jack_int_t = short unsigned int]':
../common/JackConnectionManager.cpp:128:45:   required from here
../common/JackConnectionManager.h:103:20: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackFixedArray<768>' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  103 |             return fTable;
      |                    ^~~~~~
../common/JackConnectionManager.h: In instantiation of 'const jack_int_t* Jack::JackFixedMatrix<SIZE>::GetItems(jack_int_t) const [with int SIZE = 64; jack_int_t = short unsigned int]':
../common/JackConnectionManager.cpp:251:76:   required from here
../common/JackConnectionManager.h:186:26: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackFixedMatrix<64>' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  186 |             return fTable[index];
      |                    ~~~~~~^

[ 61/285] Compiling common/JackAudioPort.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackAudioPort.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 62/285] Compiling common/JackMidiBufferWriteQueue.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackServerGlobals.cpp:21:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 63/285] Compiling common/JackNetInterface.cpp
[ 64/285] Compiling common/JackPortType.cpp
[ 65/285] Compiling common/JackDriverLoader.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from /usr/include/sys/un.h:37,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:24,
                 from ../posix/JackSocketServerChannel.h:23,
                 from ../linux/JackPlatformPlug_os.h:71,
                 from ../common/JackPlatformPlug.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackDriverLoader.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackDriverLoader.cpp:22:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'jack_driver_desc_t* jack_get_descriptor(JSList*, const char*, const char*, const char*)' at ../common/JackDriverLoader.cpp:473:12:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 511 bytes from a string of length 1023 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 66/285] Compiling common/JackServerAPI.cpp
[ 67/285] Compiling common/JackEngine.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackServerAPI.cpp:29:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 68/285] Compiling common/JackPort.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from ../common/JackError.h:25,
                 from ../common/JackPort.cpp:22:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackPort::GetAliases(char* const*)' at ../common/JackPort.cpp:257:16:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 320 bytes from a string of length 320 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackPort::GetAliases(char* const*)' at ../common/JackPort.cpp:262:16:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 320 bytes from a string of length 320 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackPort::SetAlias(const char*)' at ../common/JackPort.cpp:274:16:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' specified bound 321 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackPort::SetAlias(const char*)' at ../common/JackPort.cpp:272:16:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' specified bound 321 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 69/285] Compiling common/JackRequestDecoder.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackEngine.cpp:27:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from ../common/JackError.h:25,
                 from ../common/JackShmMem.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackEngine.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackEngine.cpp:27:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackEngine::GetInternalClientName(int, char*)' at ../common/JackEngine.cpp:442:12:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 64 bytes from a string of length 64 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'Jack::JackSessionCommand::JackSessionCommand(const char*, const char*, const char*, jack_session_flags_t)' at ../common/JackRequest.h:1256:16,
    inlined from 'void Jack::JackEngine::SessionNotify(int, const char*, jack_session_event_type_t, const char*, Jack::detail::JackChannelTransactionInterface*, Jack::JackSessionNotifyResult**)' at ../common/JackEngine.cpp:1158:56:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 36 bytes from a string of length 36 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'Jack::JackSessionCommand::JackSessionCommand(const char*, const char*, const char*, jack_session_flags_t)' at ../common/JackRequest.h:1257:16,
    inlined from 'void Jack::JackEngine::SessionNotify(int, const char*, jack_session_event_type_t, const char*, Jack::detail::JackChannelTransactionInterface*, Jack::JackSessionNotifyResult**)' at ../common/JackEngine.cpp:1158:56:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 64 bytes from a string of length 64 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'Jack::JackSessionCommand::JackSessionCommand(const char*, const char*, const char*, jack_session_flags_t)' at ../common/JackRequest.h:1256:16,
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackEngine::SessionReply(int)' at ../common/JackEngine.cpp:1183:44:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 36 bytes from a string of length 36 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'Jack::JackSessionCommand::JackSessionCommand(const char*, const char*, const char*, jack_session_flags_t)' at ../common/JackRequest.h:1257:16,
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackEngine::SessionReply(int)' at ../common/JackEngine.cpp:1183:44:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 64 bytes from a string of length 64 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackEngine::GetClientNameForUUID(const char*, char*)' at ../common/JackEngine.cpp:1228:20:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 64 bytes from a string of length 64 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 70/285] Compiling common/JackGraphManager.cpp
../common/JackGraphManager.cpp: In member function 'void Jack::JackGraphManager::Save(Jack::JackConnectionManager*)':
../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:900:55: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)' writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager'; use copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
  900 |     memcpy(dst, manager, sizeof(JackConnectionManager));
      |                                                       ^
In file included from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:21:
../common/JackConnectionManager.h:411:21: note: 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager' declared here
  411 | class SERVER_EXPORT JackConnectionManager
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../common/JackGraphManager.cpp: In member function 'void Jack::JackGraphManager::Restore(Jack::JackConnectionManager*)':
../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:908:55: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)' writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager'; use copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
  908 |     memcpy(manager, src, sizeof(JackConnectionManager));
      |                                                       ^
In file included from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:21:
../common/JackConnectionManager.h:411:21: note: 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager' declared here
  411 | class SERVER_EXPORT JackConnectionManager
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:21:
../common/JackAtomicState.h: In instantiation of 'UInt32 Jack::JackAtomicState<T>::WriteNextStateStartAux() [with T = Jack::JackConnectionManager; UInt32 = unsigned int]':
../common/JackAtomicState.h:194:35:   required from 'T* Jack::JackAtomicState<T>::WriteNextStateStart() [with T = Jack::JackConnectionManager]'
../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:87:58:   required from here
../common/JackAtomicState.h:115:23: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)' writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager'; use copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
  115 |                 memcpy(&fState[next_index], &fState[cur_index], sizeof(T));
      |                 ~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.cpp:21:
../common/JackConnectionManager.h:411:21: note: 'class Jack::JackConnectionManager' declared here
  411 | class SERVER_EXPORT JackConnectionManager
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 71/285] Compiling common/JackWaitThreadedDriver.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackRequestDecoder.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 72/285] Compiling common/JackWaitCallbackDriver.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackWaitThreadedDriver.cpp:25:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 73/285] Compiling common/JackRestartThreadedDriver.cpp
[ 74/285] Compiling common/JackFrameTimer.cpp
../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp: In member function 'void Jack::JackFrameTimer::ReadFrameTime(Jack::JackTimer*)':
../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp:147:60: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)' writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class Jack::JackTimer'; use copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
  147 |         memcpy(timer, ReadCurrentState(), sizeof(JackTimer));
      |                                                            ^
In file included from ../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp:21:
../common/JackFrameTimer.h:36:21: note: 'class Jack::JackTimer' declared here
   36 | class SERVER_EXPORT JackTimer
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../common/JackFrameTimer.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp:21:
../common/JackAtomicState.h: In instantiation of 'UInt32 Jack::JackAtomicState<T>::WriteNextStateStartAux() [with T = Jack::JackTimer; UInt32 = unsigned int]':
../common/JackAtomicState.h:194:35:   required from 'T* Jack::JackAtomicState<T>::WriteNextStateStart() [with T = Jack::JackTimer]'
../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp:128:48:   required from here
../common/JackAtomicState.h:115:23: warning: 'void* memcpy(void*, const void*, size_t)' writing to an object of non-trivially copyable type 'class Jack::JackTimer'; use copy-assignment or copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
  115 |                 memcpy(&fState[next_index], &fState[cur_index], sizeof(T));
      |                 ~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../common/JackFrameTimer.cpp:21:
../common/JackFrameTimer.h:36:21: note: 'class Jack::JackTimer' declared here
   36 | class SERVER_EXPORT JackTimer
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~

[ 75/285] Compiling common/JackThreadedDriver.cpp
[ 76/285] Compiling common/JackMidiUtil.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackMidiUtil.cpp:20:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 77/285] Compiling common/JackServer.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackThreadedDriver.cpp:26:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 78/285] Compiling common/ringbuffer.c
[ 79/285] Compiling common/JackError.cpp
[ 80/285] Compiling common/JackMidiAPI.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackServer.cpp:27:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from /usr/include/sys/un.h:37,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:24,
                 from ../posix/JackSocketServerChannel.h:23,
                 from ../linux/JackPlatformPlug_os.h:71,
                 from ../common/JackPlatformPlug.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackDriverLoader.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackServerGlobals.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackServer.cpp:22:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'Jack::JackEngineControl::JackEngineControl(bool, bool, long int, bool, long int, bool, jack_timer_type_t, const char*)' at ../common/JackEngineControl.h:120:16,
    inlined from 'Jack::JackServer::JackServer(bool, bool, int, bool, int, int, bool, jack_timer_type_t, char, const char*)' at ../common/JackServer.cpp:57:111:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' specified bound 257 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 81/285] Compiling common/JackInternalSessionLoader.cpp
[ 82/285] Compiling posix/JackNetUnixSocket.cpp
[ 83/285] Compiling common/JackInternalClient.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackInternalSessionLoader.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 84/285] Compiling common/JackClient.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackInternalClient.cpp:26:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../common/JackInternalClient.cpp: In member function 'virtual int Jack::JackInternalClient::Open(const char*, const char*, jack_uuid_t, jack_options_t, jack_status_t*)':
../common/JackInternalClient.cpp:97:36: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackClientControl' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
   97 |     fChannel->ClientOpen(name_res, &fClientControl.fRefNum, &fEngineControl, &fGraphManager, this, &result);
      |                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from /usr/include/sys/un.h:37,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:24,
                 from ../posix/JackSocketServerChannel.h:23,
                 from ../linux/JackPlatformPlug_os.h:71,
                 from ../common/JackPlatformPlug.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackDriverLoader.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackServerGlobals.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackInternalClient.cpp:22:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'virtual int Jack::JackInternalClient::Open(const char*, const char*, jack_uuid_t, jack_options_t, jack_status_t*)' at ../common/JackInternalClient.cpp:79:12:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' specified bound 257 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 85/285] Compiling common/JackFreewheelDriver.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackClient.cpp:24:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from ../common/JackError.h:25,
                 from ../common/JackShmMem.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackGraphManager.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackClient.cpp:22:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'virtual int Jack::JackClient::SessionReply(jack_session_event_t*)' at ../common/JackClient.cpp:1285:16:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' specified bound 256 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 86/285] Compiling common/JackMidiSendQueue.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackFreewheelDriver.cpp:23:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 87/285] Compiling common/JackMidiAsyncWaitQueue.cpp
[ 88/285] Compiling common/JackAPI.cpp
[ 89/285] Compiling common/JackExternalClient.cpp
[ 90/285] Compiling common/JackActivationCount.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackAPI.cpp:24:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 91/285] Compiling posix/JackSocketServerNotifyChannel.cpp
../common/JackActivationCount.cpp: In member function 'bool Jack::JackActivationCount::Signal(Jack::JackSynchro*, Jack::JackClientControl*)':
../common/JackActivationCount.cpp:35:27: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackActivationCount' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
   35 |     } else if (DEC_ATOMIC(&fValue) == 1) {
      |                           ^~~~~~~

[ 92/285] Compiling common/JackDriver.cpp
[ 93/285] Compiling common/JackMidiDriver.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackMidiDriver.h:25,
                 from ../common/JackMidiDriver.cpp:21:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 94/285] Compiling common/JackAudioDriver.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackDriver.cpp:28:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 95/285] Compiling common/JackMidiReceiveQueue.cpp
[ 96/285] Compiling linux/JackLinuxTime.c
[ 97/285] Compiling posix/JackSocketNotifyChannel.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackAudioDriver.cpp:25:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 98/285] Compiling linux/JackLinuxFutex.cpp
[ 99/285] Compiling posix/JackPosixMutex.cpp
[100/285] Compiling posix/JackSocket.cpp
[101/285] Compiling posix/JackPosixThread.cpp
../posix/JackSocket.cpp: In function 'void Jack::BuildName(const char*, char*, const char*, int, int, bool)':
../posix/JackSocket.cpp:40:35: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 256 bytes into a region of size 102 [-Wformat-truncation=]
   40 |      snprintf(res, size, "%s/jack_%s_%d_%d", dir, ext_client_name, JackTools::GetUID(), which);
      |                                   ^~              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/db.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackMetadata.h:36,
                 from ../common/JackChannel.h:25,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:32,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.cpp:20:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output 11 or more bytes (assuming 267) into a destination of size 108
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../posix/JackSocket.cpp:38:35: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 256 bytes into a region of size 102 [-Wformat-truncation=]
   38 |      snprintf(res, size, "%s/jack_%s_%d", dir, ext_client_name, which);
      |                                   ^~           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/db.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackMetadata.h:36,
                 from ../common/JackChannel.h:25,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:32,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.cpp:20:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output 9 or more bytes (assuming 265) into a destination of size 108
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from /usr/include/sys/un.h:37,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:24,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.cpp:20:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'int Jack::JackServerSocket::Bind(const char*, const char*, int)' at ../posix/JackSocket.cpp:278:12:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 107 bytes from a string of length 255 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[102/285] Compiling posix/JackPosixProcessSync.cpp
[103/285] Compiling common/JackTimedDriver.cpp
[104/285] Compiling common/JackMidiReadQueue.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackTimedDriver.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[105/285] Compiling common/JackMidiRawInputWriteQueue.cpp
[106/285] Compiling common/promiscuous.c
[107/285] Compiling common/timestamps.c
[108/285] Compiling common/JackMetadata.cpp
[109/285] Compiling common/JackMidiAsyncQueue.cpp
[110/285] Compiling common/JackGlobals.cpp
[111/285] Compiling common/JackDebugClient.cpp
[112/285] Compiling posix/JackSocketServerChannel.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackDebugClient.cpp:21:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../common/JackDebugClient.cpp: In member function 'virtual int Jack::JackDebugClient::Open(const char*, const char*, jack_uuid_t, jack_options_t, jack_status_t*)':
../common/JackDebugClient.cpp:94:60: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 255 bytes into a region of size 239 [-Wformat-truncation=]
   94 |     snprintf(provstr, sizeof(provstr), "JackClientDebug-%s-%s.log", name, buffer);
      |                                                            ^~             ~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/cstdio:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ext/string_conversions.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/basic_string.h:6493,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/string:55,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/stdexcept:39,
                 from ../common/JackException.h:25,
                 from ../posix/JackPosixMutex.h:25,
                 from ../linux/JackPlatformPlug_os.h:44,
                 from ../common/JackPlatformPlug.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackClient.h:28,
                 from ../common/JackDebugClient.h:25,
                 from ../common/JackDebugClient.cpp:20:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output 22 or more bytes (assuming 277) into a destination of size 256
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[113/285] Compiling common/JackException.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../posix/JackSocketServerChannel.cpp:23:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[114/285] Compiling common/JackNetInterface.cpp
[115/285] Compiling posix/JackNetUnixSocket.cpp
[116/285] Linking build/common/libjackserver.so
[117/285] Compiling common/JackLibSampleRateResampler.cpp
[118/285] Compiling posix/JackPosixMutex.cpp
[119/285] Compiling common/JackNetAPI.cpp
[120/285] Compiling common/JackResampler.cpp
[121/285] Compiling common/JackAudioAdapterInterface.cpp
[122/285] Compiling common/JackGlobals.cpp
[123/285] Compiling common/JackNetTool.cpp
../common/JackNetAPI.cpp: In function 'jack_net_slave_t* jack_net_slave_open(const char*, int, const char*, jack_slave_t*, jack_master_t*)':
../common/JackNetAPI.cpp:541:59: warning: '_' directive output may be truncated writing 1 byte into a region of size between 0 and 64 [-Wformat-truncation=]
  541 |         snprintf(fParams.fName, JACK_CLIENT_NAME_SIZE, "%s_%s", host_name, name);
      |                                                           ^
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/cstdio:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ext/string_conversions.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/basic_string.h:6493,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/string:55,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/stdexcept:39,
                 from ../common/JackException.h:25,
                 from ../posix/JackPosixMutex.h:25,
                 from ../linux/JackPlatformPlug_os.h:44,
                 from ../common/JackPlatformPlug.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackMidiPort.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackNetTool.h:20,
                 from ../common/JackNetInterface.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackNetAPI.cpp:23:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output 2 or more bytes (assuming 66) into a destination of size 64
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[124/285] Compiling common/ringbuffer.c
[125/285] Compiling posix/JackPosixThread.cpp
[126/285] Compiling linux/JackLinuxTime.c
[127/285] Compiling example-clients/inprocess.c
[128/285] Compiling common/JackNetManager.cpp
[129/285] Linking build/example-clients/inprocess.so
[130/285] Linking build/common/libjacknet.so
[131/285] Compiling common/JackProfiler.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackProfiler.cpp:21:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[132/285] Compiling common/JackLibSampleRateResampler.cpp
[133/285] Linking build/common/profiler.so
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackNetManager.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[134/285] Compiling common/JackAudioAdapterInterface.cpp
[135/285] Linking build/common/netmanager.so
[136/285] Compiling common/JackNetAdapter.cpp
[137/285] Compiling common/JackAudioAdapter.cpp
[138/285] Compiling common/JackResampler.cpp
[139/285] Compiling common/JackAudioAdapter.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackNetAdapter.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from ../common/JackAtomicState.h:25,
                 from ../common/JackFilters.h:29,
                 from ../common/JackAudioAdapterInterface.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackNetAdapter.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackNetAdapter.cpp:19:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'Jack::JackNetAdapter::JackNetAdapter(jack_client_t*, jack_nframes_t, jack_nframes_t, const JSList*)' at ../common/JackNetAdapter.cpp:92:28:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 64 bytes from a string of length 127 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[140/285] Compiling common/JackAudioAdapterInterface.cpp
[141/285] Linking build/common/netadapter.so
[142/285] Compiling linux/alsa/JackAlsaAdapter.cpp
[143/285] Compiling common/JackAudioAdapterFactory.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../linux/alsa/JackAlsaAdapter.cpp:26:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[144/285] Compiling common/JackResampler.cpp
[145/285] Compiling common/JackLibSampleRateResampler.cpp
[146/285] Compiling dbus/reserve.c
[147/285] Compiling common/Jackdmp.cpp
[148/285] Linking build/common/audioadapter.so
[149/285] Compiling dbus/audio_reserve.c
[150/285] Compiling common/JackDummyDriver.cpp
[151/285] Compiling common/JackLoopbackDriver.cpp
[152/285] Linking build/jackd
[153/285] Linking build/jack_dummy.so
[154/285] Compiling common/JackNetDriver.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackLoopbackDriver.cpp:24:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[155/285] Compiling common/netjack_packet.c
../common/netjack_packet.c: In function 'render_payload_to_jack_ports_opus':
../common/netjack_packet.c:1386:17: warning: ignoring return value of 'opus_custom_decode_float', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
 1386 |                 opus_custom_decode_float( decoder, packet_bufX + CDO, len, buf, nframes );
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[156/285] Linking build/jack_loopback.so
[157/285] Compiling common/netjack.c
[158/285] Compiling common/JackNetOneDriver.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackNetDriver.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from /usr/include/sys/un.h:37,
                 from ../posix/JackSocket.h:24,
                 from ../posix/JackSocketServerChannel.h:23,
                 from ../linux/JackPlatformPlug_os.h:71,
                 from ../common/JackPlatformPlug.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackDriver.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackAudioDriver.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackTimedDriver.h:24,
                 from ../common/JackNetDriver.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackNetDriver.cpp:21:
In function 'char* strncpy(char*, const char*, size_t)',
    inlined from 'Jack::JackDriverClientInterface* Jack::driver_initialize(Jack::JackLockedEngine*, Jack::JackSynchro*, const JSList*)' at ../common/JackNetDriver.cpp:787:32:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:34: warning: 'char* __builtin_strncpy(char*, const char*, long unsigned int)' output may be truncated copying 64 bytes from a string of length 127 [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[159/285] Compiling common/JackProxyDriver.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackNetOneDriver.cpp:23:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../common/JackNetOneDriver.cpp: In member function 'void Jack::JackNetOneDriver::render_payload_to_jack_ports_opus(void*, jack_nframes_t, JSList*, JSList*, jack_nframes_t)':
../common/JackNetOneDriver.cpp:805:41: warning: ignoring return value of 'int opus_custom_decode_float(OpusCustomDecoder*, const unsigned char*, int, float*, int)', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
  805 |                 opus_custom_decode_float( decoder, packet_bufX + CDO, len, buf, nframes );
      |                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[160/285] Linking build/jack_net.so
[161/285] Linking build/jack_netone.so
[162/285] Compiling common/memops.c
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../common/JackProxyDriver.cpp:22:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[163/285] Compiling linux/alsa/JackAlsaDriver.cpp
[164/285] Linking build/jack_proxy.so
[165/285] Compiling linux/alsa/alsa_seqmidi.c
[166/285] Compiling linux/alsa/alsa_driver.c
[167/285] Compiling linux/alsa/generic_hw.c
[168/285] Compiling linux/alsa/hammerfall.c
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../linux/alsa/JackAlsaDriver.cpp:37:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/JackAlsaDriver.cpp: In function 'jack_driver_param_constraint_desc_t* enum_alsa_devices()':
../linux/alsa/JackAlsaDriver.cpp:624:68: warning: '%d' directive output may be truncated writing between 1 and 11 bytes into a region of size between 0 and 127 [-Wformat-truncation=]
  624 |                 snprintf(device_id.str, sizeof(device_id.str), "%s,%d", card_id.str, device_no);
      |                                                                    ^~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/cstdio:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ext/string_conversions.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/basic_string.h:6493,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/string:55,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/locale_classes.h:40,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/ios_base.h:41,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ios:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ostream:38,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/iostream:39,
                 from ../linux/alsa/JackAlsaDriver.cpp:23:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output between 3 and 140 bytes into a destination of size 128
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[169/285] Compiling linux/alsa/alsa_midi_jackmp.cpp
[170/285] Compiling linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c: In function 'jack_process':
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:826:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
  826 |  write(str->wake_pipe[1], &r, 1);
      |  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c: In function 'alsa_rawmidi_stop':
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:371:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
  371 |  write(midi->in.wake_pipe[1], &c, 1);
      |  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:372:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
  372 |  write(midi->out.wake_pipe[1], &c, 1);
      |  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:373:2: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
  373 |  write(midi->scan.wake_pipe[1], &c, 1);
      |  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c: In function 'alsa_rawmidi_start':
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:348:3: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
  348 |   write(midi->in.wake_pipe[1], &c, 1);
      |   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:354:3: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
  354 |   write(midi->in.wake_pipe[1], &c, 1);
      |   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:355:3: warning: ignoring return value of 'write', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
  355 |   write(midi->out.wake_pipe[1], &c, 1);
      |   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c: In function 'scan_thread':
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:752:4: warning: ignoring return value of 'read', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
  752 |    read(wakeup.fd, &c, 1);
      |    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c: In function 'midi_thread':
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:890:4: warning: ignoring return value of 'read', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
  890 |    read(pfds[0].fd, &c, 1);
      |    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c: In function 'scan_device':
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:418:50: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 63 bytes into a region of size between 44 and 60 [-Wformat-truncation=]
  418 |  snprintf(port->name, sizeof(port->name), "%s %s %s", port->id.id[2] ? "out":"in", port->dev, name);
      |                                                  ^~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/alsa/asoundlib.h:32,
                 from ../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:31:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:10: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output between 5 and 84 bytes into a destination of size 64
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/string.h:494,
                 from /usr/include/alsa/asoundlib.h:35,
                 from ../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:31:
In function 'strncpy',
    inlined from 'midi_port_init' at ../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:414:2,
    inlined from 'scan_port_add' at ../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:673:2,
    inlined from 'scan_port_update' at ../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:657:10,
    inlined from 'scan_device' at ../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:640:3:
/usr/include/bits/string_fortified.h:106:10: warning: '__builtin_strncpy' specified bound 64 equals destination size [-Wstringop-truncation]
  106 |   return __builtin___strncpy_chk (__dest, __src, __len, __bos (__dest));
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c: In function 'scan_cycle':
../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:475:36: warning: '%d' directive output may be truncated writing between 1 and 11 bytes into a region of size between 0 and 63 [-Wformat-truncation=]
  475 |   snprintf(name, sizeof(name), "%s %d", port->name, num);
      |                                    ^~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/alsa/asoundlib.h:32,
                 from ../linux/alsa/alsa_rawmidi.c:31:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:10: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output between 3 and 76 bytes into a destination of size 64
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[171/285] Compiling linux/alsa/hdsp.c
[172/285] Compiling linux/alsa/ice1712.c
[173/285] Compiling linux/alsarawmidi/JackALSARawMidiUtil.cpp
[174/285] Compiling linux/alsarawmidi/JackALSARawMidiInputPort.cpp
[175/285] Linking build/jack_alsa.so
[176/285] Compiling linux/alsarawmidi/JackALSARawMidiPort.cpp
[177/285] Compiling linux/alsarawmidi/JackALSARawMidiOutputPort.cpp
[178/285] Compiling linux/alsarawmidi/JackALSARawMidiDriver.cpp
[179/285] Compiling linux/alsarawmidi/JackALSARawMidiReceiveQueue.cpp
[180/285] Compiling linux/alsarawmidi/JackALSARawMidiSendQueue.cpp
In file included from ../common/JackEngine.h:27,
                 from ../common/JackLockedEngine.h:23,
                 from ../common/JackMidiDriver.h:25,
                 from ../linux/alsarawmidi/JackALSARawMidiDriver.h:30,
                 from ../linux/alsarawmidi/JackALSARawMidiDriver.cpp:26:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[181/285] Compiling linux/firewire/JackFFADOMidiSendQueue.cpp
[182/285] Compiling linux/firewire/JackFFADOMidiOutputPort.cpp
[183/285] Linking build/jack_alsarawmidi.so
[184/285] Compiling linux/firewire/JackFFADOMidiReceiveQueue.cpp
[185/285] Compiling linux/firewire/JackFFADOMidiInputPort.cpp
[186/285] Compiling linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp
[187/285] Compiling example-clients/freewheel.c
[188/285] Compiling example-clients/connect.c
[189/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_freewheel
[190/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_connect
[191/285] Compiling example-clients/lsp.c
../example-clients/lsp.c: In function 'main':
../example-clients/lsp.c:249:6: warning: 'jack_port_get_total_latency' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
  249 |      jack_port_get_total_latency (client, port));
      |      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../example-clients/lsp.c:26:
../common/jack/jack.h:1238:16: note: declared here
 1238 | jack_nframes_t jack_port_get_total_latency (jack_client_t *client,
      |                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[192/285] Compiling example-clients/metro.c
../example-clients/metro.c: In function 'main':
../example-clients/metro.c:138:6: warning: variable 'verbose' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  138 |  int verbose = 0;
      |      ^~~~~~~

[193/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_lsp
In file included from ../common/JackEngineControl.h:26,
                 from ../linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp:42:
../common/JackTransportEngine.h: In member function 'jack_unique_t Jack::JackTransportEngine::GenerateUniqueID()':
../common/JackTransportEngine.h:176:46: warning: taking address of packed member of 'Jack::JackTransportEngine' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  176 |             return (jack_unique_t)INC_ATOMIC(&fWriteCounter);
      |                                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp: In member function 'virtual int Jack::JackFFADODriver::Attach()':
../linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp:534:54: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 319 bytes into a region of size 307 [-Wformat-truncation=]
  534 |             snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "firewire_pcm:%s_in", portname);
      |                                                      ^~      ~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/cstdio:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ext/string_conversions.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/basic_string.h:6493,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/string:55,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/locale_classes.h:40,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/ios_base.h:41,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ios:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ostream:38,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/iostream:39,
                 from ../linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp:24:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output between 17 and 336 bytes into a destination of size 320
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp:510:54: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 319 bytes into a region of size 307 [-Wformat-truncation=]
  510 |             snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "firewire_pcm:%s_in", portname);
      |                                                      ^~      ~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/cstdio:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ext/string_conversions.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/basic_string.h:6493,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/string:55,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/locale_classes.h:40,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/ios_base.h:41,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ios:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ostream:38,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/iostream:39,
                 from ../linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp:24:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output between 17 and 336 bytes into a destination of size 320
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp:606:54: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 319 bytes into a region of size 307 [-Wformat-truncation=]
  606 |             snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "firewire_pcm:%s_out", portname);
      |                                                      ^~       ~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/cstdio:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ext/string_conversions.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/basic_string.h:6493,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/string:55,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/locale_classes.h:40,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/ios_base.h:41,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ios:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ostream:38,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/iostream:39,
                 from ../linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp:24:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output between 18 and 337 bytes into a destination of size 320
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp:579:54: warning: '%s' directive output may be truncated writing up to 319 bytes into a region of size 307 [-Wformat-truncation=]
  579 |             snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "firewire_pcm:%s_out", portname);
      |                                                      ^~       ~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:867,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/cstdio:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ext/string_conversions.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/basic_string.h:6493,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/string:55,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/locale_classes.h:40,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/bits/ios_base.h:41,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ios:42,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/ostream:38,
                 from /usr/include/c++/9.2.0/iostream:39,
                 from ../linux/firewire/JackFFADODriver.cpp:24:
/usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:67:35: note: '__builtin___snprintf_chk' output between 18 and 337 bytes into a destination of size 320
   67 |   return __builtin___snprintf_chk (__s, __n, __USE_FORTIFY_LEVEL - 1,
      |          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   68 |        __bos (__s), __fmt, __va_arg_pack ());
      |        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[194/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_metro
[195/285] Linking build/jack_firewire.so
[196/285] Compiling example-clients/midiseq.c
../example-clients/midiseq.c: In function 'main':
../example-clients/midiseq.c:85:17: warning: variable 'nframes' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
   85 |  jack_nframes_t nframes;
      |                 ^~~~~~~

[197/285] Compiling example-clients/midisine.c
[198/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_midiseq
[199/285] Compiling example-clients/showtime.c
[200/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_midisine
[201/285] Compiling example-clients/simple_client.c
[202/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_showtime
[203/285] Compiling example-clients/zombie.c
[204/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_simple_client
[205/285] Compiling example-clients/ipload.c
[206/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_zombie
[207/285] Compiling example-clients/ipunload.c
[208/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_load
[209/285] Compiling example-clients/alias.c
[210/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_unload
[211/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_alias
[212/285] Compiling example-clients/bufsize.c
[213/285] Compiling example-clients/wait.c
[214/285] Compiling example-clients/samplerate.c
[215/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_bufsize
[216/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_wait
[217/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_samplerate
[218/285] Compiling example-clients/evmon.c
[219/285] Compiling example-clients/monitor_client.c
[220/285] Compiling example-clients/thru_client.c
[221/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_evmon
[222/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_monitor_client
[223/285] Compiling example-clients/cpu_load.c
[224/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_thru
[225/285] Compiling example-clients/simple_session_client.c
[226/285] Compiling example-clients/session_notify.c
[227/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_cpu_load
[228/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_simple_session_client
[229/285] Compiling example-clients/server_control.cpp
[230/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_session_notify
[231/285] Compiling example-clients/netslave.c
[232/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_server_control
../example-clients/netslave.c: In function 'main':
../example-clients/netslave.c:136:5: warning: 'jack_set_net_slave_shutdown_callback' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
  136 |     jack_set_net_slave_shutdown_callback(net, net_shutdown, NULL);
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from ../example-clients/netslave.c:30:
../common/jack/net.h:233:5: note: declared here
  233 | int jack_set_net_slave_shutdown_callback(jack_net_slave_t *net, JackNetSlaveShutdownCallback shutdown_callback, void *arg) JACK_OPTIONAL_WEAK_DEPRECATED_EXPORT;
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[233/285] Compiling example-clients/netmaster.c
[234/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_net_slave
[235/285] Compiling example-clients/latent_client.c
[236/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_net_master
[237/285] Compiling example-clients/midi_dump.c
[238/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_latent_client
[239/285] Compiling example-clients/midi_latency_test.c
[240/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_midi_dump
[241/285] Compiling example-clients/simdtests.cpp
[242/285] Compiling example-clients/property.c
[243/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_midi_latency_test
[244/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_property
[245/285] Compiling example-clients/transport.c
[246/285] Compiling example-clients/capture_client.c
[247/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_transport
[248/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_simdtests
[249/285] Compiling common/netjack_packet.c
[250/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_rec
[251/285] Compiling example-clients/netsource.c
[252/285] Compiling example-clients/alsa_in.c
../common/netjack_packet.c: In function 'render_payload_to_jack_ports_opus':
../common/netjack_packet.c:1386:17: warning: ignoring return value of 'opus_custom_decode_float', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
 1386 |                 opus_custom_decode_float( decoder, packet_bufX + CDO, len, buf, nframes );
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[253/285] Compiling common/memops.c
../example-clients/alsa_in.c: In function 'set_swparams':
../example-clients/alsa_in.c:269:2: warning: 'snd_pcm_sw_params_set_xfer_align' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
  269 |  err = snd_pcm_sw_params_set_xfer_align(handle, swparams, 1);
      |  ^~~
In file included from /usr/include/alsa/asoundlib.h:54,
                 from ../example-clients/alsa_in.c:20:
/usr/include/alsa/pcm.h:1331:5: note: declared here
 1331 | int snd_pcm_sw_params_set_xfer_align(snd_pcm_t *pcm, snd_pcm_sw_params_t *params, snd_pcm_uframes_t val) __attribute__((deprecated));
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[254/285] Linking build/example-clients/jack_netsource
[255/285] Compiling common/memops.c
[256/285] Linking build/example-clients/alsa_in
[257/285] Compiling example-clients/alsa_out.c
[258/285] Compiling tests/test.cpp
../example-clients/alsa_out.c: In function 'set_swparams':
../example-clients/alsa_out.c:270:2: warning: 'snd_pcm_sw_params_set_xfer_align' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
  270 |  err = snd_pcm_sw_params_set_xfer_align(handle, swparams, 1);
      |  ^~~
In file included from /usr/include/alsa/asoundlib.h:54,
                 from ../example-clients/alsa_out.c:21:
/usr/include/alsa/pcm.h:1331:5: note: declared here
 1331 | int snd_pcm_sw_params_set_xfer_align(snd_pcm_t *pcm, snd_pcm_sw_params_t *params, snd_pcm_uframes_t val) __attribute__((deprecated));
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[259/285] Compiling tests/cpu.c
../tests/cpu.c: In function 'process':
../tests/cpu.c:81:31: warning: variable 'in' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
   81 |  jack_default_audio_sample_t *in, *out;
      |                               ^~

[260/285] Linking build/example-clients/alsa_out
[261/285] Linking build/tests/jack_cpu
[262/285] Compiling tests/iodelay.cpp
[263/285] Compiling tests/external_metro.cpp
[264/285] Linking build/tests/jack_test
[265/285] Linking build/tests/jack_iodelay
[266/285] Compiling dbus/controller_iface_configure.c
[267/285] Linking build/tests/jack_multiple_metro
[268/285] Compiling dbus/params.c
[269/285] Compiling dbus/controller_iface_introspectable.c
[270/285] Compiling dbus/reserve.c
[271/285] Compiling dbus/xml_expat.c
[272/285] Compiling dbus/controller_iface_control.c
[273/285] Compiling dbus/xml_write_raw.c
[274/285] Compiling dbus/xml.c
[275/285] Compiling dbus/controller.c
[276/285] Compiling dbus/jackdbus.c
[277/285] Compiling dbus/controller_iface_transport.c
[278/285] Compiling dbus/sigsegv.c
[279/285] Compiling dbus/controller_iface_session_manager.c
[280/285] Compiling linux/uptime.c
[281/285] Compiling dbus/controller_iface_patchbay.c
[282/285] Linking build/dbus/jackdbus
[283/285] Symlinking build/common/libjack.so
[284/285] Symlinking build/common/libjackserver.so
[285/285] Symlinking build/common/libjacknet.so
Waf: Leaving directory `/tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/src/jack2-git/build'
'build' finished successfully (3m30.165s)
==> Entering fakeroot environment...
==> Starting package()...
Waf: Entering directory `/tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/src/jack2-git/build'
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/libjack.so.0.1.0 (from build/common/libjack.so)
+ symlink /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/libjack.so.0 (to libjack.so.0.1.0)
+ symlink /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/libjack.so (to libjack.so.0.1.0)
+ symlink /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/libjackserver.so (to libjackserver.so.0.1.0)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/libjackserver.so.0.1.0 (from build/common/libjackserver.so)
+ symlink /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/libjackserver.so.0 (to libjackserver.so.0.1.0)
+ symlink /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/libjacknet.so.0 (to libjacknet.so.0.1.0)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/libjacknet.so.0.1.0 (from build/common/libjacknet.so)
+ symlink /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/libjacknet.so (to libjacknet.so.0.1.0)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/netmanager.so (from build/common/netmanager.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/profiler.so (from build/common/profiler.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/netadapter.so (from build/common/netadapter.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/audioadapter.so (from build/common/audioadapter.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/pkgconfig/jack.pc (from build/jack.pc)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/control.h (from common/jack/control.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jackd (from build/jackd)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/intclient.h (from common/jack/intclient.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/jack_dummy.so (from build/jack_dummy.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/jack.h (from common/jack/jack.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/jack_loopback.so (from build/jack_loopback.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/jslist.h (from common/jack/jslist.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/jack_net.so (from build/jack_net.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/jack_netone.so (from build/jack_netone.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/metadata.h (from common/jack/metadata.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/midiport.h (from common/jack/midiport.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/jack_proxy.so (from build/jack_proxy.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/net.h (from common/jack/net.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/jack_alsa.so (from build/jack_alsa.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/jack_alsarawmidi.so (from build/jack_alsarawmidi.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/ringbuffer.h (from common/jack/ringbuffer.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/jack_firewire.so (from build/jack_firewire.so)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/session.h (from common/jack/session.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_freewheel (from build/example-clients/jack_freewheel)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/statistics.h (from common/jack/statistics.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_connect (from build/example-clients/jack_connect)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/systemdeps.h (from common/jack/systemdeps.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_lsp (from build/example-clients/jack_lsp)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/thread.h (from common/jack/thread.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/transport.h (from common/jack/transport.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_metro (from build/example-clients/jack_metro)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/types.h (from common/jack/types.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/uuid.h (from common/jack/uuid.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_midiseq (from build/example-clients/jack_midiseq)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/weakjack.h (from common/jack/weakjack.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_midisine (from build/example-clients/jack_midisine)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/include/jack/weakmacros.h (from common/jack/weakmacros.h)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_showtime (from build/example-clients/jack_showtime)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_simple_client (from build/example-clients/jack_simple_client)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_zombie (from build/example-clients/jack_zombie)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_load (from build/example-clients/jack_load)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_unload (from build/example-clients/jack_unload)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_alias (from build/example-clients/jack_alias)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_bufsize (from build/example-clients/jack_bufsize)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_wait (from build/example-clients/jack_wait)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_evmon (from build/example-clients/jack_evmon)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_samplerate (from build/example-clients/jack_samplerate)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_monitor_client (from build/example-clients/jack_monitor_client)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_thru (from build/example-clients/jack_thru)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_cpu_load (from build/example-clients/jack_cpu_load)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_simple_session_client (from build/example-clients/jack_simple_session_client)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_session_notify (from build/example-clients/jack_session_notify)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_server_control (from build/example-clients/jack_server_control)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_net_slave (from build/example-clients/jack_net_slave)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_net_master (from build/example-clients/jack_net_master)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_latent_client (from build/example-clients/jack_latent_client)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_midi_dump (from build/example-clients/jack_midi_dump)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_midi_latency_test (from build/example-clients/jack_midi_latency_test)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_simdtests (from build/example-clients/jack_simdtests)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_property (from build/example-clients/jack_property)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_transport (from build/example-clients/jack_transport)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_rec (from build/example-clients/jack_rec)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_netsource (from build/example-clients/jack_netsource)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/alsa_in (from build/example-clients/alsa_in)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/alsa_out (from build/example-clients/alsa_out)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/jack/inprocess.so (from build/example-clients/inprocess.so)
+ symlink /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_disconnect (to jack_connect)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_control (from example-clients/jack_control)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/etc/jack/example.conf (from systemd/example.conf)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/alsa_in.1 (from man/alsa_in.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/lib/systemd/user/jack@.service (from build/systemd/jack@.service)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/alsa_out.1 (from man/alsa_out.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_test (from build/tests/jack_test)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_bufsize.1 (from man/jack_bufsize.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_connect.1 (from man/jack_connect.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_cpu (from build/tests/jack_cpu)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_disconnect.1 (from man/jack_disconnect.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_iodelay (from build/tests/jack_iodelay)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_freewheel.1 (from man/jack_freewheel.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jack_multiple_metro (from build/tests/jack_multiple_metro)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_impulse_grabber.1 (from man/jack_impulse_grabber.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/bin/jackdbus (from build/dbus/jackdbus)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_iodelay.1 (from man/jack_iodelay.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_load.1 (from man/jack_load.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/dbus-1/services/org.jackaudio.service (from build/dbus/org.jackaudio.service)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_lsp.1 (from man/jack_lsp.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_metro.1 (from man/jack_metro.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_monitor_client.1 (from man/jack_monitor_client.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_netsource.1 (from man/jack_netsource.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_property.1 (from man/jack_property.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_samplerate.1 (from man/jack_samplerate.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_showtime.1 (from man/jack_showtime.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_simple_client.1 (from man/jack_simple_client.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_transport.1 (from man/jack_transport.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_unload.1 (from man/jack_unload.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jack_wait.1 (from man/jack_wait.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jackd.1 (from man/jackd.1)
+ install /tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/pkg/jack2-git/usr/share/man/man1/jackrec.1 (from man/jackrec.1)
Waf: Leaving directory `/tmp/pakku-johny/jack2-git/src/jack2-git/build'
'install' finished successfully (1.597s)
==> Tidying install...
  -> Removing libtool files...
  -> Purging unwanted files...
  -> Removing static library files...
  -> Stripping unneeded symbols from binaries and libraries...
  -> Compressing man and info pages...
==> Checking for packaging issues...
==> Creating package "jack2-git"...
  -> Generating .PKGINFO file...
  -> Generating .BUILDINFO file...
  -> Generating .MTREE file...
  -> Compressing package...
==> Leaving fakeroot environment.
==> Finished making: jack2-git 1:1.9.13.r19.g608cfbe7-1 (Sun Jan  5 00:32:58 2020)
==> Making package: qt5-base-git 5.13.1.r1450.g139240ac67-1 (Sun Jan  5 00:33:03 2020)
==> Checking runtime dependencies...
==> Checking buildtime dependencies...
==> Retrieving sources...
  -> Cloning qt5-base git repo...
Cloning into bare repository '/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/qt5-base'...
remote: Counting objects: 602517, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (2750/2750), done.
remote: Total 602517 (delta 1696), reused 257 (delta 25)
Receiving objects: 100% (602517/602517), 246.28 MiB | 581.00 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (490261/490261), done.
==> Validating source files with sha256sums...
    qt5-base ... Skipped
==> Extracting sources...
  -> Creating working copy of qt5-base git repo...
Cloning into 'qt5-base'...
done.
Updating files: 100% (22976/22976), done.
Switched to a new branch 'makepkg'
==> Starting prepare()...
==> Starting pkgver()...
==> Updated version: qt5-base-git 5.14.0.r1204.ga503bf5470-1
==> Starting build()...
<srcbase> = /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base 
<bldbase> = /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base 
<outbase> = /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base 
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/animation/ { qabstractanimation.h (1), qabstractanimation_p.h (1), qanimationgroup.h (1), qanimationgroup_p.h (1), qparallelanimationgroup.h (1), qparallelanimationgroup_p.h (1), qpauseanimation.h (1), qpropertyanimation.h (1), qpropertyanimation_p.h (1), qsequentialanimationgroup.h (1), qsequentialanimationgroup_p.h (1), qvariantanimation.h (1), qvariantanimation_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/codecs/ { cp949codetbl_p.h (1), qbig5codec_p.h (1), qeucjpcodec_p.h (1), qeuckrcodec_p.h (1), qgb18030codec_p.h (1), qiconvcodec_p.h (1), qicucodec_p.h (1), qisciicodec_p.h (1), qjiscodec_p.h (1), qjpunicode_p.h (1), qlatincodec_p.h (1), qsimplecodec_p.h (1), qsjiscodec_p.h (1), qtextcodec.h (1), qtextcodec_p.h (1), qtsciicodec_p.h (1), qutfcodec_p.h (1), qwindowscodec_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/global/ { minimum-linux_p.h (1), qcompilerdetection.h (1), qconfig-bootstrapped.h (1), qendian.h (2), qendian_p.h (1), qflags.h (1), qfloat16.h (1), qglobal.h (2), qglobal_p.h (1), qglobalstatic.h (1), qhooks_p.h (1), qisenum.h (1), qlibraryinfo.h (1), qlogging.h (1), qlogging_p.h (1), qmemory_p.h (1), qnamespace.h (2), qnumeric.h (2), qnumeric_p.h (1), qoperatingsystemversion.h (1), qoperatingsystemversion_p.h (1), qoperatingsystemversion_win_p.h (1), qprocessordetection.h (1), qrandom.h (1), qrandom_p.h (1), qsysinfo.h (1), qsystemdetection.h (1), qt_pch.h (1), qt_windows.h (1), qtrace_p.h (1), qtypeinfo.h (1), qtypetraits.h (1), qversiontagging.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/io/ { qabstractfileengine_p.h (1), qbuffer.h (1), qdataurl_p.h (1), qdebug.h (2), qdebug_p.h (1), qdir.h (1), qdir_p.h (1), qdiriterator.h (1), qfile.h (1), qfile_p.h (1), qfiledevice.h (1), qfiledevice_p.h (1), qfileinfo.h (1), qfileinfo_p.h (1), qfileselector.h (1), qfileselector_p.h (1), qfilesystemengine_p.h (1), qfilesystementry_p.h (1), qfilesystemiterator_p.h (1), qfilesystemmetadata_p.h (1), qfilesystemwatcher.h (1), qfilesystemwatcher_fsevents_p.h (1), qfilesystemwatcher_inotify_p.h (1), qfilesystemwatcher_kqueue_p.h (1), qfilesystemwatcher_p.h (1), qfilesystemwatcher_polling_p.h (1), qfilesystemwatcher_win_p.h (1), qfsfileengine_iterator_p.h (1), qfsfileengine_p.h (1), qiodevice.h (1), qiodevice_p.h (1), qipaddress_p.h (1), qlockfile.h (1), qlockfile_p.h (1), qloggingcategory.h (1), qloggingregistry_p.h (1), qnoncontiguousbytedevice_p.h (1), qprocess.h (1), qprocess_p.h (1), qresource.h (1), qresource_iterator_p.h (1), qresource_p.h (1), qsavefile.h (1), qsavefile_p.h (1), qsettings.h (1), qsettings_p.h (1), qstandardpaths.h (1), qstorageinfo.h (1), qstorageinfo_p.h (1), qtemporarydir.h (1), qtemporaryfile.h (1), qtemporaryfile_p.h (1), qtldurl_p.h (1), qurl.h (1), qurl_p.h (1), qurlquery.h (1), qurltlds_p.h (1), qwindowspipereader_p.h (1), qwindowspipewriter_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/itemmodels/ { qabstractitemmodel.h (1), qabstractitemmodel_p.h (1), qabstractproxymodel.h (1), qabstractproxymodel_p.h (1), qconcatenatetablesproxymodel.h (1), qidentityproxymodel.h (1), qitemselectionmodel.h (1), qitemselectionmodel_p.h (1), qsortfilterproxymodel.h (1), qstringlistmodel.h (1), qtransposeproxymodel.h (1), qtransposeproxymodel_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/kernel/ { qabstracteventdispatcher.h (1), qabstracteventdispatcher_p.h (1), qabstractnativeeventfilter.h (1), qbasictimer.h (1), qcfsocketnotifier_p.h (1), qcore_mac_p.h (1), qcore_unix_p.h (1), qcoreapplication.h (1), qcoreapplication_p.h (1), qcorecmdlineargs_p.h (1), qcoreevent.h (1), qcoreglobaldata_p.h (1), qdeadlinetimer.h (1), qdeadlinetimer_p.h (1), qelapsedtimer.h (1), qeventdispatcher_cf_p.h (1), qeventdispatcher_glib_p.h (1), qeventdispatcher_unix_p.h (1), qeventdispatcher_win_p.h (1), qeventdispatcher_winrt_p.h (1), qeventloop.h (1), qeventloop_p.h (1), qfunctions_fake_env_p.h (1), qfunctions_nacl.h (1), qfunctions_p.h (1), qfunctions_vxworks.h (1), qfunctions_winrt.h (1), qjni_p.h (1), qjnihelpers_p.h (1), qmath.h (1), qmetaobject.h (1), qmetaobject_moc_p.h (1), qmetaobject_p.h (1), qmetaobjectbuilder_p.h (1), qmetatype.h (1), qmetatype_p.h (1), qmetatypeswitcher_p.h (1), qmimedata.h (1), qobject.h (1), qobject_impl.h (1), qobject_p.h (1), qobjectcleanuphandler.h (1), qobjectdefs.h (1), qobjectdefs_impl.h (1), qpointer.h (1), qpoll_p.h (1), qppsattribute_p.h (1), qppsattributeprivate_p.h (1), qppsobject_p.h (1), qppsobjectprivate_p.h (1), qsharedmemory.h (1), qsharedmemory_p.h (1), qsignalmapper.h (1), qsocketnotifier.h (1), qsystemerror_p.h (1), qsystemsemaphore.h (1), qsystemsemaphore_p.h (1), qtestsupport_core.h (1), qtimer.h (1), qtimerinfo_unix_p.h (1), qtmetamacros.h (1), qtranslator.h (1), qtranslator_p.h (1), qvariant.h (4), qvariant_p.h (1), qwineventnotifier.h (1), qwineventnotifier_p.h (1), qwinregistry_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/mimetypes/ { qmimedatabase.h (1), qmimedatabase_p.h (1), qmimeglobpattern_p.h (1), qmimemagicrule_p.h (1), qmimemagicrulematcher_p.h (1), qmimeprovider_p.h (1), qmimetype.h (1), qmimetype_p.h (1), qmimetypeparser_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/plugin/ { qelfparser_p.h (1), qfactoryinterface.h (1), qfactoryloader_p.h (1), qlibrary.h (1), qlibrary_p.h (1), qmachparser_p.h (1), qplugin.h (2), qplugin_p.h (1), qpluginloader.h (1), qsystemlibrary_p.h (1), quuid.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/serialization/ { qbinaryjson_p.h (1), qbinaryjsonarray_p.h (1), qbinaryjsonobject_p.h (1), qbinaryjsonvalue_p.h (1), qcborarray.h (1), qcborcommon.h (1), qcborcommon_p.h (1), qcbormap.h (1), qcborstream.h (1), qcborstreamreader.h (1), qcborstreamwriter.h (1), qcborvalue.h (1), qcborvalue_p.h (1), qdatastream.h (1), qdatastream_p.h (1), qjson_p.h (1), qjsonarray.h (1), qjsondocument.h (1), qjsonobject.h (1), qjsonparser_p.h (1), qjsonvalue.h (1), qjsonwriter_p.h (1), qtextstream.h (1), qtextstream_p.h (1), qxmlstream.h (1), qxmlstream_p.h (1), qxmlutils_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/statemachine/ { qabstractstate.h (1), qabstractstate_p.h (1), qabstracttransition.h (1), qabstracttransition_p.h (1), qeventtransition.h (1), qeventtransition_p.h (1), qfinalstate.h (1), qfinalstate_p.h (1), qhistorystate.h (1), qhistorystate_p.h (1), qsignaleventgenerator_p.h (1), qsignaltransition.h (1), qsignaltransition_p.h (1), qstate.h (1), qstate_p.h (1), qstatemachine.h (1), qstatemachine_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/text/ { qbytearray.h (1), qbytearray_p.h (1), qbytearraylist.h (1), qbytearraymatcher.h (1), qbytedata_p.h (1), qchar.h (1), qcollator.h (1), qcollator_p.h (1), qdoublescanprint_p.h (1), qharfbuzz_p.h (1), qlocale.h (1), qlocale_data_p.h (1), qlocale_p.h (1), qlocale_tools_p.h (1), qregexp.h (1), qregularexpression.h (1), qstring.h (1), qstringalgorithms.h (1), qstringalgorithms_p.h (1), qstringbuilder.h (1), qstringiterator_p.h (1), qstringlist.h (1), qstringliteral.h (1), qstringmatcher.h (1), qstringview.h (1), qtextboundaryfinder.h (1), qunicodetables_p.h (1), qunicodetools_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/thread/ { qatomic.h (1), qatomic_bootstrap.h (1), qatomic_cxx11.h (1), qatomic_msvc.h (1), qbasicatomic.h (1), qexception.h (1), qfutex_p.h (1), qfuture.h (1), qfutureinterface.h (1), qfutureinterface_p.h (1), qfuturesynchronizer.h (1), qfuturewatcher.h (1), qfuturewatcher_p.h (1), qgenericatomic.h (1), qlocking_p.h (1), qmutex.h (1), qmutex_p.h (1), qorderedmutexlocker_p.h (1), qreadwritelock.h (1), qreadwritelock_p.h (1), qresultstore.h (1), qrunnable.h (1), qsemaphore.h (1), qthread.h (1), qthread_p.h (1), qthreadpool.h (1), qthreadpool_p.h (1), qthreadstorage.h (1), qwaitcondition.h (1), qwaitcondition_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/time/ { qcalendar.h (1), qcalendarbackend_p.h (1), qcalendarmath_p.h (1), qdatetime.h (1), qdatetime_p.h (1), qdatetimeparser_p.h (1), qgregoriancalendar_p.h (1), qhijricalendar_data_p.h (1), qhijricalendar_p.h (1), qislamiccivilcalendar_p.h (1), qjalalicalendar_data_p.h (1), qjalalicalendar_p.h (1), qjuliancalendar_p.h (1), qmilankoviccalendar_p.h (1), qromancalendar_data_p.h (1), qromancalendar_p.h (1), qtimezone.h (1), qtimezoneprivate_data_p.h (1), qtimezoneprivate_p.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/tools/ { qalgorithms.h (2), qarraydata.h (1), qarraydataops.h (1), qarraydatapointer.h (1), qbitarray.h (1), qcache.h (1), qcommandlineoption.h (1), qcommandlineparser.h (1), qcontainerfwd.h (2), qcontainertools_impl.h (1), qcontiguouscache.h (1), qcryptographichash.h (1), qeasingcurve.h (1), qflatmap_p.h (1), qfreelist_p.h (1), qhash.h (1), qhashfunctions.h (1), qiterator.h (1), qline.h (1), qlinkedlist.h (1), qlist.h (2), qmakearray_p.h (1), qmap.h (1), qmargins.h (1), qmessageauthenticationcode.h (1), qoffsetstringarray_p.h (1), qpair.h (1), qpoint.h (1), qqueue.h (1), qrect.h (1), qrefcount.h (1), qringbuffer_p.h (1), qscopedpointer.h (1), qscopedpointer_p.h (1), qscopedvaluerollback.h (1), qscopeguard.h (1), qset.h (1), qshareddata.h (1), qsharedpointer.h (1), qsharedpointer_impl.h (1), qsimd_p.h (1), qsimd_x86_p.h (1), qsize.h (1), qstack.h (1), qtimeline.h (1), qtools_p.h (1), qvarlengtharray.h (1), qvector.h (1), qversionnumber.h (1) }
QtCore: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/corelib/platform/wasm/ { qstdweb_p.h (1) }
Creating qmake...
g++ -c -o main.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/main.cpp
g++ -c -o meta.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/meta.cpp
g++ -c -o option.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/option.cpp
g++ -c -o project.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/project.cpp
g++ -c -o property.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/property.cpp
g++ -c -o ioutils.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library/ioutils.cpp
g++ -c -o proitems.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library/proitems.cpp
g++ -c -o qmakebuiltins.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library/qmakebuiltins.cpp
g++ -c -o qmakeevaluator.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library/qmakeevaluator.cpp
g++ -c -o qmakeglobals.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library/qmakeglobals.cpp
g++ -c -o qmakeparser.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library/qmakeparser.cpp
g++ -c -o qmakevfs.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library/qmakevfs.cpp
g++ -c -o pbuilder_pbx.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac/pbuilder_pbx.cpp
g++ -c -o makefile.o   -std=c++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -g  -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/library -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/src/3rdparty/tinycbor/src -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/unix -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/win32 -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/mac -I../include -I../include/QtCore -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0 -I../include/QtCore/6.0.0/QtCore -I../src/corelib/global -I/tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/mkspecs/linux-g++ -DQT_VERSION_STR=\"6.0.0\" -DQT_VERSION_MAJOR=6 -DQT_VERSION_MINOR=0 -DQT_VERSION_PATCH=0 -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DPROEVALUATOR_FULL -DQT_NO_FOREACH /tmp/pakku-johny/qt5-base-git/src/qt5-base/qmake/generators/makefile.cpp
{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:123347: Warning: end of file not at end of a line; newline inserted
{standard input}:124132: Error: unknown pseudo-op: `.lc493'
g++: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Makefile:296: pbuilder_pbx.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...
error: failed to build 'qt5-base-git'
:: Build failed, retry? [y/e/N/?] 

Offline

#4 2020-01-06 01:17:24

jasonwryan
Anarchist
From: .nz
Registered: 2009-05-09
Posts: 30,426
Website

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

Like you, I have no idea what you are doing...

Those dependencies are in the official repositories. Presumably, you do have some reason for not using your package manager to install them? Or for building -git versions of a bunch of packages that you don't need?


Arch + dwm   •   Mercurial repos  •   Surfraw

Registered Linux User #482438

Offline

#5 2020-01-06 01:23:11

loqs
Member
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 19,097

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

JACK: unable to mlock() port buffers: Cannot allocate memory
cannot lock down memory for RT thread (Cannot allocate memory)

Have you followed JACK_Audio_Connection_Kit#Installation?

Offline

#6 2020-01-07 05:34:09

atomikegg
Member
Registered: 2019-08-14
Posts: 128

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

My apologies. I did it right and posted wrong.

I did follow wiki steps to install JACK2.
And i did install missing deps first from the core arch repo, before trying AUR.

At the time i started the thread, i had:

Installed:
jack2 1.9.14-1
qjackrcd 1.2.3-1
qt5-tools

Not installed:
qt5-base-git
qt5-base-headless

Both are not in arch repo.
i installed qt5-base-git from AUR, no prob.

Issues:
qt5-base-headless froze up my machine after a very long compile without success.

Last edited by atomikegg (2020-01-07 05:36:17)

Offline

#7 2020-01-07 09:15:32

V1del
Forum Moderator
Registered: 2012-10-16
Posts: 25,404

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

? What are you doing? You do not need to install these AUR packages and given that you think you do I strongly suggest you stop trying that and install the repo versions for these packagesinstead, and stop using AUR helpers until you know what they actually do.

Also for your stated end goal, you will likely get much further if you simply search for an ALSA based voice activated recording tool instead of trying to fumble with jack when you don't know what that means.

To try and get this back on a proper track, what loqs insinuated you should look at is installing the realtime-privileges package and adding yourself to the realtime group, that should fix the memory allocation error when starting jack

Last edited by V1del (2020-01-07 09:39:51)

Offline

#8 2020-01-07 19:07:28

atomikegg
Member
Registered: 2019-08-14
Posts: 128

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

V1del wrote:

You do not need to install these AUR packages -- install the repo versions for these packagesinstead

i don't see these in the repo:
qt5-base-git
qt5-base-headless

search for an ALSA based voice activated recording tool

i did, couldn't find one. If you know of one, please share.
Now trying fmedia, which doesn't use jack, but does require pulse. No success yet...

add yourself to the realtime group

done, still getting "Cannot connect to server"

Offline

#9 2020-01-07 20:40:23

V1del
Forum Moderator
Registered: 2012-10-16
Posts: 25,404

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

atomikegg wrote:
V1del wrote:

You do not need to install these AUR packages -- install the repo versions for these packagesinstead

i don't see these in the repo:
qt5-base-git
qt5-base-headless

And no one, anywhere other than yourself in a very misguided attempt at solving this, tells you you need these packages. Don't install -git packages if you don't know why, you will break things. All of this can be done, with the repo provided packages.

i did, couldn't find one. If you know of one, please share.
Now trying fmedia, which doesn't use jack, but does require pulse. No success yet...

What does "no success" mean? What did you try what are the error messages

Immediately off of the top of my head, audacity, though that's likely to be a bit bloated for your end goal, not as immediately but also not quite far off https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/audio-recorder

add yourself to the realtime group
done, still getting "Cannot connect to server"


You get the *SAME* error? Did you reboot in between? Repost it.

Last edited by V1del (2020-01-07 21:02:58)

Offline

#10 2020-01-07 22:09:14

loqs
Member
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 19,097

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

Also if it is not working after reboot the output of `id` executed using the same user you use to start qjackrcd.

Last edited by loqs (2020-01-07 22:09:27)

Offline

#11 2020-01-07 22:10:15

atomikegg
Member
Registered: 2019-08-14
Posts: 128

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

Thx for suggestion of audacity, but yes too bloated.

V1del wrote:

Don't install -git packages if you don't know why, you will break things.

It's quite alright if i break things. Linux is a learning experience, right? This isn't a production server. Saying "Don't do such and such, you could break things" seems contrary to the linux spirit. Also seems like you're speaking to me like i'm a stupid child. That seems to violates the forum rule about treating each other with respect.

no one, anywhere other than yourself in a very misguided attempt at solving this, tells you you need these packages.

your statement is inaccurate. Commenter above instructed me to install the deps. i see them on the description page for qjackrcd.

jack (jack-dbus, jack-git, jack-stub, jack2-git, jack2)
qt5-base (qt5-base-git, qt5-base-headless)
qt5-tools (qt5-tools-git) (make)

But now i think i understand that pkgs in parenthesis don't need to be explicitly installed, correct? I think they are included packages, or maybe alternate deps? If possible, plz direct me to the wiki page explaining the meaning of the parens.

Got QJackRcd working now. It took some experimenting. Experimenting is in the spirit of Linux, no?

Steps:
- installed qJackCtl,
- in qjackctl setup, in 'Interface', selected my USB mic.
- clicked start
- clicked graph
- started qjackrcd
- in graph,  drew the connections from SystemCapture to QJackRcd.

QJackRcd is now outputting audio files as expected.

Last edited by atomikegg (2020-01-07 22:14:05)

Offline

#12 2020-01-07 22:19:14

loqs
Member
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 19,097

Re: [Solved] qjackrcd fails

jasonwryan wrote:

Did you install the necessary dependencies that it is looking for?

The dependencies for qjackrcd are jack qt5-base qt5-tools with no optional dependencies.
What you are misinterpreting on https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/qjackrcd/ is that jack-git qt5-base-git qt5-tools-git are required instead of the above.
Packages in parenthesis have a provides of the package not in parenthesis e.g. qt5-base-git provides qt5-base but it is not a drop in replacement for that package.
You would have to rebuild all packages that depend on qt5-base after installing qt5-base-git the same for the other git packages.
There is no guarantee any of the rebuilt packages would work with the git packages.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB