You are not logged in.
Hello.
I wish to know how may I modify a thread's title of an issue that got solved.
I can't figure how to do it.
Last edited by DebianLinuxero (2020-01-21 12:13:12)
Offline
Edit the first post in the topic and then change the title. Make sure it doesn't exceed 50 chars or so (e..g you will quite likely not be able to add [SOLVED] to this title as it's pretty close to the limit already)
This is also mentioned here: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Co … ow_to_post which you should read when posting here.
Last edited by V1del (2020-01-21 12:03:42)
Offline
Edit the first post in the topic and then change the title. Make sure it doesn't exceed 50 chars or so (e..g you will quite likely not be able to add [SOLVED] to this title as it's pretty close to the limit already)
This is also mentioned here: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Co … ow_to_post which you should read when posting here.
Thankyou.
Offline