You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-04 20:28:22

pn
Member
Registered: 2020-01-28
Posts: 39

Bluetooth controllermode

Hi,

When I set `ControllerMode = bredr` on my `/etc/bluetooth/main.conf` and restart the service, `bluetoothd` say `Unknown key ControllerMode for group Policy in /etc/bluetooth/main.conf`

But `/etc/bluetooth/main.conf`say `# Possible values: "dual", "bredr", "le"`

I know that you'll love to get a lot of log, but my problem is not specific to a device, I did not even try to connect something that it says me that

Offline

#2 2020-02-04 20:35:43

pn
Member
Registered: 2020-01-28
Posts: 39

Re: Bluetooth controllermode

Nevermind I putted `[General]` on top of the ControllerMode and it does not print the message anymore

But (not the main problem here), I still have problems, it says `kernel lacks bnep-protocol support` and `System does not support network plugin`. And `bt-device -c <MAC>` cannot manage to connect or pair my device (my device is in pairing mode) (`Connecting to: <MAC>` `Error: Device not found.`)

I have to verify if the module is loaded, but the service is loaded

Last edited by pn (2020-02-05 08:44:39)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB