You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-07 12:35:06

dystop
Member
Registered: 2020-02-07
Posts: 1

Applying custom css to a single application

Hello!

I used the GTK Inspector to tinker with a few small style changes for Nautilus. Then, I added the style code to a file located at ~/.themes/Breeze-Dark/gtk-3.0/apps/nautilus.css

From what I've gathered from this post I believe I have followed the correct steps. However, the nautilus.css is not applying to the to the application when I run it. I've tried relogging in as well as rebooting.

Just for clarification, I just want a couple of small changes applied to only Nautilus and not all GTK applications so I'm kind of considering editing gtk.css as a last resort.

I was wondering if anyone could provide any insight on how to get this to work?

Thanks

edit:

For extra clarification, the code inside nautilus.css is:

 * {
    border-bottom-color: #171717;
    border-top-color: #171717;
    border-right-color: #171717;
    border-left-color: #171717;
}

I have also tried adding

@import url("apps/nautilus.css");

to ~/.themes/Breeze-Dark/gtk-3.0/gtk.css

Last edited by dystop (2020-02-07 21:36:17)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB