You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
Hello,
I have install for my first time Archlinux, i have on terminal the keyboard => fr_CH-latin1
with the command loadkeys fr_CH-latin1, but in KDE i can't see on keyboard french(switzerland)...
have you a solution?
Thank you for your help
ps: it's not same of german(switzerland)
Last edited by noxcaedibux (2020-02-08 20:16:43)
Offline
Have a look at the KDE Settings under Input Devices -> Keyboard
All I can think of is to add the Layout German (Switzerland) but then choose a Variant and there are French variants there. See if there's one you need or can use.
Offline
Hello,
i have already test but is not a good layout and keys...
Offline
I have reinstall plasma and reput :
Layout: German(switzerland)
Variant: French (Switzerland)
and now it's work!
I think I installed something wrong.
Thank you for your help!
Offline
I found this non-arch thread which suggests updating /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/00-keyboard.conf. You can see if it works.
Offline
Pages: 1