You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-16 14:00:25

mean_booty
Member
Registered: 2016-09-15
Posts: 26

Udisks constantly asks me to mount a drive on login

I get a prompt to enter my password for this disk mount every login.
I am not sure when going through the Udisks wiki page how to stop this behavior. I haven't been able to find anywhere that lists this drive as automount.

This is the only drive that it happens for. Here is my Udisks info on the drive:
   

 /org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda:
      org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Block:
        Configuration:              []
        CryptoBackingDevice:        '/'
        Device:                     /dev/sda
        DeviceNumber:               2048
        Drive:                      '/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/drives/WDC_WDS500G1B0A_00H9H0_164215801010'
        HintAuto:                   false
        HintIconName:               
        HintIgnore:                 false
        HintName:                   
        HintPartitionable:          true
        HintSymbolicIconName:       
        HintSystem:                 true
        Id:                         by-id-ata-WDC_WDS500G1B0A-00H9H0_164215801010
        IdLabel:                    
        IdType:                     
        IdUUID:                     
        IdUsage:                    
        IdVersion:                  
        MDRaid:                     '/'
        MDRaidMember:               '/'
        PreferredDevice:            /dev/sda
        ReadOnly:                   false
        Size:                       500107862016
        Symlinks:                   /dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WDS500G1B0A-00H9H0_164215801010
                                    /dev/disk/by-id/wwn-0x5001b448b4940f06
                                    /dev/disk/by-path/pci-0000:03:00.1-ata-5
        UserspaceMountOptions:      
      org.freedesktop.UDisks2.PartitionTable:
        Partitions:         ['/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda3', '/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda2', '/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda4', '/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda1']
        Type:            gpt 

It's probably a stupid thing I just can't see right now from the wiki and man, but help would be appreciated as it is just a bit annoying. Thanks!


MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC | Ryzen 3600X | 32 GB 3200MHz Micron-E | RX 5700XT Pulse

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB