You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-27 08:40:08

rockdie
Member
From: Athens
Registered: 2019-11-24
Posts: 16

razercfg (gui)

Hi,
I have a Razer Deathadder 2013.
Steps I've taken
1. Installed  razercfg
2. Enabled razerd daemon
3. Edited /etc/razer.conf as:

# Razer DeathAdder mouse
[Mouse:DeathAdder*:*:*]
	# Config section disabled?
	disabled=false

	# Configure first profile
	# Resolution: 450, 900, 1800, (3500)
	res=1:500
	# Frequency: 125, 500, 1000
	freq=1:1000

	# Initial profile selection
	profile=1

	# Configure LEDs
	led=1:GlowingLogo:on
	led=1:Scrollwheel:on

python-pyqt5 is installed.
Problem is that I can switch profiles and dpi using cli, but gui razercfg never shows up.
Cause my current system is a fresh install, I'm pretty sure that gui worked fine on my last arch system.
Can't figure out what I'm missing, and gui helps me a lot to quickly switch profiles during games etc.

Last edited by rockdie (2020-02-27 08:55:27)

Offline

#2 2020-02-27 16:48:53

progandy
Member
Registered: 2012-05-17
Posts: 5,321

Re: razercfg (gui)

What do you mean with "never shows up"?
Try to start qrazercfg from a shell. If it doesn't start there should at least be some messages in the terminal.
If you mean the icon in the system tray, then you'll have to create an autostart entry for qrazercfg-applet in your desktop environment I think.

Last edited by progandy (2020-02-27 16:49:56)


| alias CUTF='LANG=en_XX.UTF-8@POSIX ' | alias ENGLISH='LANG=C.UTF-8 ' |

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB