You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
Hello everyone, I installed Arch a few days ago and today I wanted to install Discord.
After installing discord with pacman I noticed I had no input or output devices available. I did some research and found out that the flatpak version of discord might work.
After uninstalling the discord, I installed flatpak and the flatpak version of Discord, but sadly it also did not work. After uninstalling the flatpak version I wanted to go to the discord website discordapp.com, but now I get an Xml Error:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
The document tree is:
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
<Details>
Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.list access to discord.
</Details>
</Error>
I thought it may be firefox that is causing the error here, but after I installed surf and tried it there, the same happened.
Does someone know what causes this issue.
This error also appears if I now install discord with pacman and run it.
Last edited by PP_Hyperion (2020-03-04 19:23:52)
Offline
How was this solved?
Sakura:-
Mobo: MSI MAG X570S TORPEDO MAX // Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz // GFX: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT // RAM: 32GB (4x 8GB) Corsair DDR4 (@ 3000MHz) // Storage: 1x 3TB HDD, 6x 1TB SSD, 2x 120GB SSD, 1x 275GB M2 SSD
Making lemonade from lemons since 2015.
Offline
Pages: 1