You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-05 05:08:19

reditt
Member
Registered: 2020-03-02
Posts: 10

[Solved]Synaptics touchpad tap-to-click is not working in Xorg.

Works only on gnome from wayland. Under plasma and gnome with xorg does not work.
I have installed

xf86-input-libinput
xf86-input-synaptics

Last edited by reditt (2020-03-05 13:36:00)

Offline

#2 2020-03-05 08:19:43

V1del
Forum Moderator
Registered: 2012-10-16
Posts: 25,393

Re: [Solved]Synaptics touchpad tap-to-click is not working in Xorg.

You can set that both in plasma and in gnome's settings.

You should also decide for either of the two and not have both of them installed, if you generally like waylands behaviour you will want to opt for xf86-input-libinput and remove xf86-input-synaptics

Offline

#3 2020-03-05 09:08:38

reditt
Member
Registered: 2020-03-02
Posts: 10

Re: [Solved]Synaptics touchpad tap-to-click is not working in Xorg.

I installed plasma and removed gnome

pacman -Syu plasma-desktop dolphin ark plasma-pa plasma-nm konsole kinfocenter plasma5-applets-thermal-monitor kwrite
pacman -Runs gnome gnome-extra
pacman -S sddm sddm-kcm
systemctl enable sddm.service -f

Removing gnome did not help.

Offline

#4 2020-03-05 12:17:05

V1del
Forum Moderator
Registered: 2012-10-16
Posts: 25,393

Re: [Solved]Synaptics touchpad tap-to-click is not working in Xorg.

I'm not talking about gnome but the xf86-input modules. And again, go into the mouse/touchpad settings of plasma/gnome and enable tab-to-click.

Last edited by V1del (2020-03-05 12:17:41)

Offline

#5 2020-03-05 13:35:32

reditt
Member
Registered: 2020-03-02
Posts: 10

Re: [Solved]Synaptics touchpad tap-to-click is not working in Xorg.

Ok works. I'm new to plasma. Thx.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB