You are not logged in.
So, I just Installed Arch Linux in Virtualbox with BIOS Mode & GPT Partition
sda1 - root (ext4) - 17GB
sda2 - swap (swap) - 2GB
sda3 - bios boot (Grub Installed) - 1GB
Please Help ![]()
Thanks.
Last edited by SamLovesArch (2020-03-07 21:12:18)
Offline
fdisk -l /dev/sda
Offline
Offline
fdisk, not fsck
And stop posting pictures of text and post the actual text.
Offline
fdisk, not fsck
fdisk not found
Offline
I give up
Offline
Should I reinstall?
Offline
fdisk is in util-linux which is a dependency of the base group, but perhaps not available in the rescue shell busybox.
Boot the installation iso and use its fdisk.
In any event, the filesystem is bigger than the partition. Did you maybe repartition the disk after the installation (or at least creating the FS)?
Offline
fdisk, not fsck
And stop posting pictures of text and post the actual text.
you want him to handwrite out the text from virtualbox onto the post? seems unnecessary
Offline
you want him to handwrite out the text from virtualbox onto the post? seems unnecessary
Yes, those are the rules...
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Co … s_and_code
Offline