You are not logged in.
I tried:
pacman -Syu
nothing happens, no updates
then I tried:
pacman -S gnome gnome-extra
it lists a bunch of packages but they are all old/currently installed ones
Any idea what is wrong?
Last edited by DaleYYC (2020-03-16 11:49:12)
A way can be a guide but not a fixed path...
Offline
What mirror is at the top of your mirrorlist?
Also post the entire output of pacman -Syu
Last edited by Scimmia (2020-03-16 02:17:12)
Offline
Server = http://mirror.lty.me/archlinux/$repo/os/$arch
sudo pacman -Syu
:: Synchronizing package databases...
core is up to date
extra is up to date
community is up to date
multilib is up to date
:: Starting full system upgrade...
there is nothing to doA way can be a guide but not a fixed path...
Offline
https://www.archlinux.org/mirrors/lty.me/ last sync 2020-03-03 19:21
Offline
OK so bad mirror then is the problem? Is this a usual thing with mirrors becoming out of date or am I just lucky here?
A way can be a guide but not a fixed path...
Offline
Yes change primary mirror.
Offline