You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-16 10:12:15

newsboost

Remmina issue: Border with "control icons" (screen/keyboard.) missing?

Hi all,

I've been using Remmina for connecting to Windows via RPD for 3-4 weeks. Until around 1 week ago I had some icons to the left and a border around the whole "RDP-desktop"-view - see attached screenshot: Link to screenshot (need to look to the right in the image, the left and middle part is not important). This border is very important because it has some settings for keyboard and display resolution which I otherwise always struggle with (cannot just change display resolution inside Windows - need to use some "dynamic resolution"-icon)... But now the border and those important icons suddenly disappeared and I don't know why and I tried to look into settings, for options about how to get that border with "control icons" back... But I cannot see that option... I'm using i3 desktop, but hopefully - normally that doesn't mean a thing...

Is it just me or does anyone know anything about this issue? It's incredibly annoying to not have those icons... I hope someone knows what's going on, thanks!

Last edited by newsboost (2021-04-16 10:19:10)

Board footer