You are not logged in.

#26 2021-12-22 11:55:58

fedev

Re: Request - PKGBUILD Review

ErwinJunge wrote:

I don't think @fedev pushed it yet. Any timeline update @fedev? If you don't have time I might be able to take over.

I haven't, currently on holidays. I think everything you need is here if you want to push it. The needed changes were discussed here as well.

If you are willing to take over, please do so. I wouldn't want to delay the package if it is really needed by others.

#27 2022-01-16 13:21:41

mogwai

Will anybody be pushing this package to AUR?
I'm maintaining the `widevine-armv7h` AUR package which helps installing the standalone widevine library for use with firefox and chromium.  Obviously this package is also hit by this problem.  I would like to put this `glibc-widevine` package as dependency before pushing the latest version of `widevine-armv7h` but that requires that package to exist in the first place.

@fedev, @ErwinJunge : I could also put this package on AUR.  I wouldn't mind since I'm already maintaining `widevine-armv7h` in the first place.  (I think) I can give others access as additional maintainers.

#28 2022-01-17 02:16:58

fedev

mogwai wrote:

@fedev, @ErwinJunge : I could also put this package on AUR.  I wouldn't mind since I'm already maintaining `widevine-armv7h` in the first place.  (I think) I can give others access as additional maintainers.

I don't see a problem from my part, @ErwinJunge if you have not published the package yet then this might be a better scenario since this package will be related to the widevine package as well.

#29 2022-01-23 13:32:22

mogwai

I've just pushed this package to the AUR.

I've also updated the widevine-armv7h package with the latest version and make it depend on glibc-widevine.

Let me know if any of you want to be co-maintainer or if you want to be mentioned as contributor in the PKGBUILD (if so, provide the contact details to be mentioned).

I would appreciate if you guys keep an eye on upstream updates of the glibc package and help out with updating the patches if necessary.

#30 2022-02-25 12:02:41

the_isz

@fedev, @mogwai, @ErwinJunge: Just wanted to say thank you! You guys rock smile

After what felt like a year (realistically probably more like half a year) without Amazon Prime Video working on my media player (Raspberry 4, kodi) I finally got it working again today, all thanks to your work.

#31 2023-01-03 22:30:21

knedlyk
Website

the_isz wrote:

After what felt like a year (realistically probably more like half a year) without Amazon Prime Video working on my media player (Raspberry 4, kodi) I finally got it working again today, all thanks to your work.

What system do you use, aarch64 or armv7h?

#32 2023-01-07 10:38:26

the_isz

knedlyk wrote:
the_isz wrote:

What system do you use, aarch64 or armv7h?

Hi! I use armv7h.

Board footer