You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-12 13:34:23

HikamJC

Methods of StringBuilder Class in Java

I'm seeking a quick string concatenation class or something like that. As in Java, StringBuilder.
I want to convert the ordinary sequence to configure the same class size by using the constructors. So, which constructors are more suitable for that? From this post(Scaler Topics) author's point of view StringBuilder.append(datatype) is more suitable but I don't want to append the element of a particular datatype. I'm still confused can somebody help me out?
Thanks!

Last edited by HikamJC (2022-07-29 11:16:27)

Hello, my name is Hikam, and I'm a Prolific Java programmer with 4+ years of experience and a solid background in RESTful and JSP development. OddPointer is looking for efficient programming. In recent years, I have built an average of 10+ native Java apps per year. I'm also familiar with C++, C, and HTML, and am actively learning CSS and Python.

#2 2022-07-12 14:41:29

ewaller
Administrator

Re: Methods of StringBuilder Class in Java

Moving to Programming and Scripting

Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature -- Michael Faraday
Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine. -- Alan Turing
---
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

Board footer