You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-10 21:31:19

LowkeyUndergrounder

Amazon Games Launcher native on Linux confirmed?

The support guy told me that they were working on making the games launcher client "more accessible" and told me that they indeed were working on a native launcher client for Linux, what are everybodies thoughts on this?

#2 2022-08-10 22:32:12

Adriik

Re: Amazon Games Launcher native on Linux confirmed?

Without a link, a screenshot of that guy telling you this native client or something, I can't say anything.
I mean, sounds just like "my uncle works in Nintendo and he told me that, believe me".

Solo soy un loco más. Please use [code] [/code] tags.
Command cheatsheetCommand not found?
If I write something wrong in English, please correct me.

#3 2022-08-10 23:34:58

Daerandin
Website

What I am reading out of this is "yet another launcher client for games", as if there were not too many already.

At least I have never purchased any game from Amazon and don't intend to either. I mostly stick with GOG as their games does not require any client, and I get DRM-free, offline installers.

#4 2022-08-11 01:27:09

LowkeyUndergrounder

Adriik wrote:

Without a link, a screenshot of that guy telling you this native client or something, I can't say anything.
I mean, sounds just like "my uncle works in Nintendo and he told me that, believe me".

Yeah, Amazon sadly doesn't give out transcripts when your ticket on amazon games based subjects; i do not see any reason for one to lie about this though, won't earn me anything...

Board footer