You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-15 06:56:49

seth

Re: [SOLVED] missing libhsakmt.so

options snd_hda_intel=0
    options snd_usb_audio=-2

You're assigning values to the modules instead of some parameters you intended to set, rendering those lines syntactically illegal.

As they don't do anything but causing errors, you can remove them if you don't know what parameter you actually wanted to set.

I did not notice any errors in clinfo. thank you.

Since the prblem of this thread is solved and in general, please always remember to mark resolved threads by editing your initial posts subject - so others will know that there's no task left, but maybe a solution to find.
Thanks.

If you've further issues w/ DVR, open a new thread and or I've seen you've already commented on a  related one?

#27 2023-03-15 13:23:16

nixIT

Re: [SOLVED] missing libhsakmt.so

seth wrote:
    options snd_hda_intel=0
    options snd_usb_audio=-2

You're assigning values to the modules instead of some parameters you intended to set, rendering those lines syntactically illegal.

As they don't do anything but causing errors, you can remove them if you don't know what parameter you actually wanted to set.

I did not notice any errors in clinfo. thank you.

Since the prblem of this thread is solved and in general, please always remember to mark resolved threads by editing your initial posts subject - so others will know that there's no task left, but maybe a solution to find.
Thanks.

If you've further issues w/ DVR, open a new thread and or I've seen you've already commented on a  related one?

done and done...

thank you for our help!

ASRock X570 PG VELOCITA AM4 AMD X570  | AMD Ryzen 5900x | 128GB G.SKILL RipjawsV  | ASRock Radeon RX 6700 XT Challenger D

Board footer