You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-07 03:00:10

JosepF

[SOLVED] System corrupted after forced shutdown during system upgrade

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on the forums, and I wish it had been with a problem not as serious as this one.

Today I was upgrading the system (sudo pacman -Syu) and at the same time I decided to update LazyVim on another terminal as well. So after upgrading LazyVim (I'm still wondering why), I pressed 'C' (check) option in the Lazy menu, and after a few seconds the system totally froze. So after waiting a few minutes to see if the problem was fixed, I performed a hard shutdown knowing that the system upgrade was not yet finished. Obviously I knew that this would give me a lot of problems when it came to restarting the system, so that's why I finally decided to ask for help on the forum.

So this is what I get in tty1 when I boot the system now:

/dev/mapper/volgroup0-lv_root: recovering journal
/dev/mapper/volgroup0-lv_root primary superblock features different from backup, check forced.
/dev/mapper/volgroup0-lv_root: Feature orphan_present is set but orphan file is clean.
CLEARED.
/dev/mapper/volgroup0-lv_root: 800021/6553600 files (0.1% non-contiguous), 10190733/26214400 blocks
[FAILED] Failed to start D-Bus System Message Bus.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Network Manager.
[FAILED] Failed to start Bluetooth service.
[FAILED] Failed to start User Login Management.
[FAILED] Failed to start Wireless service.
[FAILED] Failed to start Virtual Machine and Container Registration Service.
[FAILED] Failed to start User Login Management.

Sometimes this line appears in tty1, and sometimes in tty7.

[FAILED] Failed to start Light Display Manager.

After that, the machine freezes, and although I can change tty (C-M-Fx) I don't have any login prompt.

Also (in case it helps to solve the problem), I have configured the system to mount an external hard disk if it is plugged in at boot time. So when I boot now the system complains if it doesn't find it (like before) and keeps going. But if it is plugged in I guess it should mount it, as it doesn't show any error message.

System Info:

• Archlinux-x86_64 (updated few days ago: 6.7.7?)

• LVM with /root and /home in separate logical volumes (I can mount and access both volumes through the Arch ISO)

• (edit) Qtile

Anyway I think I should be honest with myself for my mistake, so any chance of recovering the system? sad

P.S.: I'm a newbie, so I'm not sure if I should post this here or in some other forum. I apologize in advance if I'm in the wrong one.

Last edited by JosepF (2024-03-08 18:45:01)

#2 2024-03-07 08:34:42

seth

Re: [SOLVED] System corrupted after forced shutdown during system upgrade

Please use [code][/code] tags, not "quote" tags. Edit your post in this regard.

You'll probably have to fix this offline, eg. from the arch install iso.

sudo LC_ALL=C pacman -root /mnt -Qkk | grep -v ', 0 altered files'

will tell you how bad the situation is.

If there's anything with missing mtrees, you'll first have to re-install those packages w/ "--dbonly" to restore the database.
Then run a full system update (in case the pacman in the chroot doesn't work, you can use the one on the iso w/ "--root /mnt --cachedir /mnt/var/cache/pacman/pkg")
Then re-check the integrity and explicitly re-install all packages with suspiciously deviant files (some changes esp. in /etc are normal, everything in /usr/bin and /usr/lib is a problem - the rest is casewise gray area)

If you need comments on the situation, you can redirect files and shell output into services like 0x0.st and ix.io and others, see the 1st link below

#3 2024-03-07 10:25:33

JosepF

Thanks for the answer Seth! However, let me say that some of what you say sounds like Greek to me. Anyway, I will try to do my best looking for information here and there rather than bothering you with questions that I can find myself (I love challenges, and if they are complicated the better, as it is the best way to learn and eventually be able to help others).

Anyway I am happy because at least there is a chance of a solution to the problem! I will keep you informed of my progress.

p.s.: I have already changed 'quote' to 'code'. Thanks for the hint.

#4 2024-03-08 01:04:45

JosepF

You'll probably have to fix this offline, for example. from the arch installation iso.

I have run the command both at the ArchISO prompt and within a chroot environment, because I wasn't sure if I should only run it at the ArchISO prompt (although it seems that both give the same result).

This is the result at the ArchISO prompt
(only the lines containing 'error', almost all related to mtree problems -- filtered with awk)

warning: clang: /mnt/usr/share/doc/clang-tools/html/clang-tidy/checks/objc/avoid-nserror-init.html (Modification time mismatch)
warning: clang: /mnt/usr/share/doc/clang-tools/html/clang-tidy/checks/objc/avoid-nserror-init.html (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: clang: /mnt/usr/share/doc/clang-tools/html/clang-tidy/checks/objc/avoid-nserror-init.html (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/kded-6.0.0-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
warning: kio: /mnt/usr/include/KF6/KIOCore/ksslerroruidata.h (Modification time mismatch)
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/kirigami-addons-1.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/ktexteditor-6.0.0-2/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
libgpg-error: 100 total files, 0 altered files
warning: liblphobos: /mnt/usr/include/dlang/ldc/core/sys/windows/errorrep.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: liblphobos: /mnt/usr/include/dlang/ldc/core/sys/windows/raserror.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: liblphobos: /mnt/usr/include/dlang/ldc/core/sys/windows/winerror.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: liblphobos: /mnt/usr/include/dlang/ldc/etc/linux/memoryerror.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: liblphobos: /mnt/usr/include/dlang/ldc/std/internal/math/errorfunction.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: liblphobos: /mnt/usr/include/dlang/ldc/std/windows/syserror.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/scalc/ui/erroralerttabpage.ui (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/scalc/ui/erroralerttabpage.ui (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/scalc/ui/erroralerttabpage.ui (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/schart/ui/sidebarerrorbar.ui (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/schart/ui/sidebarerrorbar.ui (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/schart/ui/sidebarerrorbar.ui (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/sfx/ui/errorfindemaildialog.ui (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/sfx/ui/errorfindemaildialog.ui (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/sfx/ui/errorfindemaildialog.ui (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornocontentdialog.ui (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornocontentdialog.ui (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornocontentdialog.ui (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornoprinterdialog.ui (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornoprinterdialog.ui (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornoprinterdialog.ui (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/template/wizard/bitmap/ftperror.gif (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/template/wizard/bitmap/ftperror.gif (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /mnt/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/template/wizard/bitmap/ftperror.gif (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: lld: /mnt/usr/share/doc/lld/html/error_handling_script.html (Modification time mismatch)
warning: lld: /mnt/usr/share/doc/lld/html/error_handling_script.html (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: lld: /mnt/usr/share/doc/lld/html/error_handling_script.html (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/lsof-4.99.3-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/milou-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
npm: 2445 total fileserror: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/ocean-sound-theme-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
warning: openexr: /mnt/usr/include/OpenEXR/openexr_errors.h (Modification time mismatch)
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/oxygen-sounds-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/palapeli-24.02.0-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/plasma-activities-stats-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/plasma-framework5-5.115.0-3/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/plasma-workspace-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
perl-error: 18 total files, 0 altered files
python-cachecontrol: 57 terror: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/python-dateutil-2.9.0-2/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-alsa-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-dbus-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-jack-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-oss-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-pa-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-pipewire-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-sdl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-spice-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-base-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-curl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-dmg-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-gluster-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-iscsi-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-nfs-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-ssh-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-chardev-baum-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-chardev-spice-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-common-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-desktop-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-docs-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-emulators-full-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-full-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-qxl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-gl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-gl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-gl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-usb-host-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-usb-redirect-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-usb-smartcard-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-img-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-pr-helper-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-aarch64-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-alpha-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-alpha-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-arm-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-arm-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-avr-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-cris-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-hppa-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-hppa-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-loongarch64-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-m68k-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-microblaze-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-microblaze-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-mips-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-nios2-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-or1k-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-ppc-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-ppc-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-riscv-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-riscv-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-rx-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-s390x-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-s390x-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-sh4-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-sparc-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-sparc-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-tricore-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-x86-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-x86-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-xtensa-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-tests-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-tools-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-curses-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-dbus-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-egl-headless-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-gtk-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-opengl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-sdl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-spice-app-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-spice-core-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-user-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-vhost-user-gpu-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qqc2-breeze-style-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qqc2-desktop-style-6.0.0-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
qt6-declarative: 3039 total fileerror: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qt6-shadertools-6.6.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/qt6-virtualkeyboard-6.6.2-2/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/threadweaver-6.0.0-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/xdg-desktop-portal-1.18.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /mnt/var/lib/pacman/local/xdg-desktop-portal-kde-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
xcb-util-errors: 14 total files, 0 altered files

And this is the result within a chroot environment
(only the lines containing 'error', almost all related to mtree problems -- filtered with awk)

error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/appstream-qt-1.0.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
warning: clang: /usr/share/doc/clang-tools/html/clang-tidy/checks/objc/avoid-nserror-init.html (Modification time mismatch)
warning: clang: /usr/share/doc/clang-tools/html/clang-tidy/checks/objc/avoid-nserror-init.html (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: clang: /usr/share/doc/clang-tools/html/clang-tidy/checks/objc/avoid-nserror-init.html (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/kded-6.0.0-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
warning: kio: /usr/include/KF6/KIOCore/ksslerroruidata.h (Modification time mismatch)
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/kirigami-addons-1.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/ktexteditor-6.0.0-2/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
warning: liblphobos: /usr/include/dlang/ldc/core/sys/windows/errorrep.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: liblphobos: /usr/include/dlang/ldc/core/sys/windows/raserror.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: liblphobos: /usr/include/dlang/ldc/core/sys/windows/winerror.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: liblphobos: /usr/include/dlang/ldc/etc/linux/memoryerror.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: liblphobos: /usr/include/dlang/ldc/std/internal/math/errorfunction.d (Modification time mismatch)
warning: liblphobos: /usr/include/dlang/ldc/std/windows/syserror.d (Modification time mismatch)
libgpg-error: 100 total files, 0 altered files
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/scalc/ui/erroralerttabpage.ui (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/scalc/ui/erroralerttabpage.ui (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/scalc/ui/erroralerttabpage.ui (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/schart/ui/sidebarerrorbar.ui (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/schart/ui/sidebarerrorbar.ui (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/schart/ui/sidebarerrorbar.ui (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/sfx/ui/errorfindemaildialog.ui (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/sfx/ui/errorfindemaildialog.ui (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/sfx/ui/errorfindemaildialog.ui (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornocontentdialog.ui (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornocontentdialog.ui (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornocontentdialog.ui (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornoprinterdialog.ui (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornoprinterdialog.ui (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/config/soffice.cfg/vcl/ui/errornoprinterdialog.ui (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/template/wizard/bitmap/ftperror.gif (Size mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/template/wizard/bitmap/ftperror.gif (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: libreoffice-fresh: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/template/wizard/bitmap/ftperror.gif (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
warning: lld: /usr/share/doc/lld/html/error_handling_script.html (Modification time mismatch)
warning: lld: /usr/share/doc/lld/html/error_handling_script.html (MD5 checksum mismatch)
warning: lld: /usr/share/doc/lld/html/error_handling_script.html (SHA256 checksum mismatch)
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/lsof-4.99.3-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/milou-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/ocean-sound-theme-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
warning: openexr: /usr/include/OpenEXR/openexr_errors.h (Modification time mismatch)
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/oxygen-sounds-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/palapeli-24.02.0-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/plasma-activities-stats-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/plasma-framework5-5.115.0-3/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/plasma-workspace-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
perl-error: 18 total files, 0 altered files
python-cryptography: error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/python-dateutil-2.9.0-2/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-alsa-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-dbus-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-jack-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-oss-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-pa-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-pipewire-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-sdl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-audio-spice-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-base-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-curl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-dmg-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-gluster-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-iscsi-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-nfs-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-block-ssh-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-chardev-baum-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-chardev-spice-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-common-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-desktop-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-docs-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-emulators-full-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-full-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-qxl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-gl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-gl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-gl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-usb-host-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-usb-redirect-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-hw-usb-smartcard-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-img-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-pr-helper-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-aarch64-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-alpha-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-alpha-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-arm-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-arm-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-avr-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-cris-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-hppa-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-hppa-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-loongarch64-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-m68k-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-microblaze-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-microblaze-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-mips-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-nios2-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-or1k-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-ppc-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-ppc-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-riscv-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-riscv-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-rx-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-s390x-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-s390x-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-sh4-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-sparc-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-sparc-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-tricore-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-x86-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-x86-firmware-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-system-xtensa-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-tests-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-tools-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-curses-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-dbus-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-egl-headless-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-gtk-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-opengl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-sdl-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-spice-app-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-ui-spice-core-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-user-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qemu-vhost-user-gpu-8.2.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qqc2-breeze-style-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qqc2-desktop-style-6.0.0-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qt6-shadertools-6.6.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/qt6-virtualkeyboard-6.6.2-2/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
backup file: texlive-basic: /etc/texmferror: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/threadweaver-6.0.0-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/xdg-desktop-portal-1.18.2-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
error: error while reading file /var/lib/pacman/local/xdg-desktop-portal-kde-6.0.1-1/mtree: Unrecognized archive format
xcb-util-errors: 14 total files, 0 altered files

If mtrees are missing, you will first have to reinstall those packages with "--dbonly" to restore the database.

[from here on I run everything in the chroot environment]

Well, since you didn't specify the full command, I imagine you were referring to 'pacman -Sy --dbonly', which when executed synchronized/downloaded all the package databases (core, extra and community) without any problem.

Then run a full system update

After that I have run 'pacman -Syu' and it updated the system without problems, although I am not sure that it has updated the packages that were left half done yesterday, since...

Then recheck the integrity and explicitly reinstall all packages with suspiciously diverted files

...when checking the integrity again I get the same results as before the full system update.

So I tried reinstalling the first package on the error list (appstream-qt) and it gave errors that some files already exist on the system and stopping the installation. Then I used the '--overwrite "*" option in Pacman and apparently it reinstalls it since it doesn't come back out if I check the integrity again. However, during the reinstallation it warns me that a few libraries in /usr/lib have size 0. So I have checked and indeed I have about 36 libraries in /usr/lib/ that have size 0. And more or less the same thing happens when I try to reinstall other packages from the list.

Apart from the fact that when checking the integrity I get a lot of 'warnings' with 'Modification time mismatch', 'Size mismatch', etc. (you can see some in the lists I attach -- if you need the complete output of the integrity check I can send it too)

Anyway, I don't understand much, but I have the impression that the situation is quite critical... although I still haven't completely lost hope of being able to solve the problem without having to reinstall the system wink

Well time to stop, since I have been busy with this all day (from 10 in the morning until now, 2:02 at night), looking for information, reading it, and trying to understand it.

[EDIT] Woops, I had forgotten to also include the piece of pacman.log referring to yesterday's update, from the beginning until the catastrophe happened. Here it is in case it's of any use...

[2024-03-06T19:54:25+0100] [PACMAN] Running 'pacman -Syu'
[2024-03-06T19:54:25+0100] [PACMAN] synchronizing package lists
[2024-03-06T19:54:28+0100] [PACMAN] starting full system upgrade
[2024-03-06T20:01:49+0100] [PACMAN] Running 'pacman -Syu'
[2024-03-06T20:01:49+0100] [PACMAN] synchronizing package lists
[2024-03-06T20:01:52+0100] [PACMAN] starting full system upgrade
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] transaction started
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] removed kcm-wacomtablet (1:3.2.0-7)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] removed plasma-integration (5.27.10-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] removed kuserfeedback5 (1.3.0-4)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] removed breeze (5.27.10-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] removed baloo5 (5.115.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libaccounts-qt (1.16-3 -> 1.16-5)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] upgraded signond (8.61-1 -> 8.61-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] upgraded accounts-qml-module (0.7-4 -> 0.7-6)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kconfig (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kcoreaddons (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed ki18n (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kcrash (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kcodecs (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kguiaddons (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kcolorscheme (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kwidgetsaddons (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kconfigwidgets (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed karchive (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kwindowsystem (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed polkit-qt6 (0.200.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kauth (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kbookmarks (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kcompletion (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kdbusaddons (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kiconthemes (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kitemviews (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed knotifications (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kjobwidgets (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kservice (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qca-qt6 (2.3.8-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kwallet (6.0.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed solid (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kio (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kirigami (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kglobalaccel (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kxmlgui (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kcmutils (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded signon-kwallet-extension (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded signon-plugin-oauth2 (0.25-1 -> 0.25-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded sdl2 (2.30.0-1 -> 2.30.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded signon-ui (0.17+20171022-3 -> 0.17+20231016-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kaccounts-integration (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kitemmodels (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libakonadi (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed attica (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kpackage (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed syndication (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed knewstuff (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed ktexttemplate (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded grantleetheme (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kcontacts (1:6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmime (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-multimedia-ffmpeg (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-multimedia (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-speech (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kguiaddons5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kwallet5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qtkeychain-qt6 (0.14.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed sonnet (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed syntax-highlighting (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ktextaddons (1.5.3-1 -> 1.5.3-4)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed ktextwidgets (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed prison (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-contacts (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-mime (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kcalendarcore (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kpimtextedit (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kidentitymanagement (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kcalutils (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ksmtp (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkgapi (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmailtransport (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qgpgme-qt6 (1.23.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkleo (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed krunner (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-search (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmbox (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kimap (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kldap (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkdepim (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed purpose (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded pimcommon (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libgravatar (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded messagelib (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-calendar (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded mailimporter (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed ffmpeg4.4 (4.4.4-4)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed libdvbpsi (1:1.3.3-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed libebml (1.4.5-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed libmatroska (1.7.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed libtar (1.2.20-7)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed vlc (3.0.20-7)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed phonon-qt6-vlc (0.12.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed phonon-qt6 (4.12.0-4)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] upgraded mailcommon (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-import-wizard (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-notes (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed kfilemetadata (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed kparts (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed kpty (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ark (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed kidletime (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed baloo (6.0.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] upgraded baloo-widgets (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded breeze-icons (5.115.0-1 -> 6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed frameworkintegration (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdecoration (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed breeze (6.0.1-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kglobalaccel5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kio5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed breeze5 (6.0.1-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded chromium (122.0.6261.94-1 -> 122.0.6261.111-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed kdnssd (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkexiv2 (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed plasma-activities (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kio-extras (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed kuserfeedback (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:54+0100] [ALPM] upgraded dolphin (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:54+0100] [ALPM] installed electron29 (29.1.1-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:54+0100] [ALPM] upgraded electron (1:28-1 -> 1:29-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:54+0100] [ALPM] upgraded electron28 (28.2.5-4 -> 28.2.6-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:54+0100] [ALPM] upgraded extra-cmake-modules (5.115.0-1 -> 6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded go (2:1.22.0-1 -> 2:1.22.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kactivitymanagerd (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed kholidays (1:6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed knotifyconfig (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed kstatusnotifieritem (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kalarm (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed ksvg (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed libplasma (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed plasma5support (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed wacomtablet (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed kdesu (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kde-cli-tools (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdegraphics-mobipocket (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed libkdcraw (24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdegraphics-thumbnailers (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-networkauth (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdenlive (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed kdav (1:6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdepim-runtime (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdialog (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkdegames (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kigo (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed libkexiv2-qt5 (24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded phonon-qt5 (4.12.0-3 -> 4.12.0-4)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded purpose5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed okularpart5 (23.08.5-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded syntax-highlighting5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kile (2.9.93-5 -> 2.9.93-7)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kio-fuse (5.1.0-1 -> 5.1.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkmahjongg (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmahjongg (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmail-account-wizard (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kontactinterface (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ktnef (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libksieve (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded mbox-importer (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded pim-data-exporter (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded pim-sieve-editor (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmail (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded konsole (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kpipewire (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kqtquickcharts (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kreversi (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded krusader (2.8.0-2 -> 2.8.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed kdeclarative (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded layer-shell-qt (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkscreen (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] warning: /etc/pam.d/kde installed as /etc/pam.d/kde.pacnew
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kscreenlocker (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kshisen (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ksquares (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ksudoku (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ksystemlog (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed kquickcharts (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libksysguard (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ksystemstats (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ktouch (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed kglobalacceld (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed kwayland (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed libqaccessibilityclient-qt6 (0.6.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-sensors (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kwin (5.27.10-2 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkdcraw5 (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libnewt (0.52.23-2 -> 0.52.24-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libreoffice-fresh (24.2.0-2 -> 24.2.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded lsof (4.99.0-1 -> 4.99.3-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded milou (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed threadweaver (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded okular (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded oxygen-sounds (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded palapeli (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-framework5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed plasma5-integration (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed appstream-qt (1.0.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed plasma-activities-stats (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed kded (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed kirigami-addons (1.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed ktexteditor (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed ocean-sound-theme (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed qqc2-breeze-style (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed qqc2-desktop-style (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed xdg-desktop-portal (1.18.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed xdg-desktop-portal-kde (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed plasma-integration (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-shadertools (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-virtualkeyboard (6.6.2-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-workspace (5.27.10-2 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded python-dateutil (2.9.0-1 -> 2.9.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-common (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-alsa (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-dbus (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-jack (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-oss (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-pa (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-pipewire (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-sdl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-opengl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-spice-core (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-spice (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-img (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-x86-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-x86 (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-base (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-curl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-dmg (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-gluster (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-iscsi (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-nfs (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-ssh (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-chardev-baum (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-chardev-spice (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-qxl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-gl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-gl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-gl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-usb-host (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-usb-redirect (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-usb-smartcard (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-curses (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-dbus (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-egl-headless (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-gtk (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-sdl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-spice-app (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-vhost-user-gpu (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-desktop (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-docs (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-aarch64 (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-alpha-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-alpha (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-arm-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-arm (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-avr (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-cris (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-hppa-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-hppa (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-loongarch64 (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-m68k (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-microblaze-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-microblaze (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-mips (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-nios2 (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-or1k (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-ppc-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-ppc (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-riscv-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-riscv (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-rx (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-s390x-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-s390x (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-sh4 (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-sparc-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-sparc (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-tricore (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-xtensa (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-user (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-emulators-full (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-pr-helper (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-tests (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-tools (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-full (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T19:54:25+0100] [PACMAN] Running 'pacman -Syu'
[2024-03-06T19:54:25+0100] [PACMAN] synchronizing package lists
[2024-03-06T19:54:28+0100] [PACMAN] starting full system upgrade
[2024-03-06T20:01:49+0100] [PACMAN] Running 'pacman -Syu'
[2024-03-06T20:01:49+0100] [PACMAN] synchronizing package lists
[2024-03-06T20:01:52+0100] [PACMAN] starting full system upgrade
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] transaction started
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] removed kcm-wacomtablet (1:3.2.0-7)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] removed plasma-integration (5.27.10-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] removed kuserfeedback5 (1.3.0-4)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] removed breeze (5.27.10-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] removed baloo5 (5.115.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libaccounts-qt (1.16-3 -> 1.16-5)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] upgraded signond (8.61-1 -> 8.61-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] upgraded accounts-qml-module (0.7-4 -> 0.7-6)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kconfig (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kcoreaddons (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed ki18n (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kcrash (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kcodecs (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kguiaddons (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kcolorscheme (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kwidgetsaddons (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kconfigwidgets (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed karchive (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kwindowsystem (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed polkit-qt6 (0.200.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kauth (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kbookmarks (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kcompletion (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kdbusaddons (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kiconthemes (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kitemviews (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed knotifications (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:50+0100] [ALPM] installed kjobwidgets (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kservice (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qca-qt6 (2.3.8-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kwallet (6.0.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed solid (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kio (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kirigami (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kglobalaccel (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kxmlgui (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kcmutils (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded signon-kwallet-extension (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded signon-plugin-oauth2 (0.25-1 -> 0.25-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded sdl2 (2.30.0-1 -> 2.30.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded signon-ui (0.17+20171022-3 -> 0.17+20231016-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kaccounts-integration (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kitemmodels (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libakonadi (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed attica (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kpackage (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed syndication (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed knewstuff (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed ktexttemplate (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded grantleetheme (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kcontacts (1:6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmime (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-multimedia-ffmpeg (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-multimedia (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-speech (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kguiaddons5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kwallet5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qtkeychain-qt6 (0.14.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed sonnet (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed syntax-highlighting (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ktextaddons (1.5.3-1 -> 1.5.3-4)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed ktextwidgets (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed prison (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-contacts (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-mime (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed kcalendarcore (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kpimtextedit (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kidentitymanagement (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kcalutils (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ksmtp (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkgapi (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmailtransport (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed qgpgme-qt6 (1.23.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkleo (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed krunner (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-search (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmbox (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kimap (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kldap (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkdepim (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed purpose (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded pimcommon (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libgravatar (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded messagelib (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-calendar (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] upgraded mailimporter (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed ffmpeg4.4 (4.4.4-4)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed libdvbpsi (1:1.3.3-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed libebml (1.4.5-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed libmatroska (1.7.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed libtar (1.2.20-7)
[2024-03-06T20:08:51+0100] [ALPM] installed vlc (3.0.20-7)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed phonon-qt6-vlc (0.12.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed phonon-qt6 (4.12.0-4)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] upgraded mailcommon (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-import-wizard (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] upgraded akonadi-notes (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed kfilemetadata (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed kparts (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed kpty (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ark (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed kidletime (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] installed baloo (6.0.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:52+0100] [ALPM] upgraded baloo-widgets (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded breeze-icons (5.115.0-1 -> 6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed frameworkintegration (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdecoration (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed breeze (6.0.1-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kglobalaccel5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kio5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed breeze5 (6.0.1-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded chromium (122.0.6261.94-1 -> 122.0.6261.111-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed kdnssd (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkexiv2 (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed plasma-activities (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kio-extras (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:53+0100] [ALPM] installed kuserfeedback (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:54+0100] [ALPM] upgraded dolphin (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:54+0100] [ALPM] installed electron29 (29.1.1-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:54+0100] [ALPM] upgraded electron (1:28-1 -> 1:29-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:54+0100] [ALPM] upgraded electron28 (28.2.5-4 -> 28.2.6-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:54+0100] [ALPM] upgraded extra-cmake-modules (5.115.0-1 -> 6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded go (2:1.22.0-1 -> 2:1.22.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kactivitymanagerd (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed kholidays (1:6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed knotifyconfig (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed kstatusnotifieritem (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kalarm (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed ksvg (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed libplasma (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed plasma5support (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed wacomtablet (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed kdesu (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kde-cli-tools (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdegraphics-mobipocket (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed libkdcraw (24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdegraphics-thumbnailers (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-networkauth (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdenlive (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed kdav (1:6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdepim-runtime (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kdialog (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkdegames (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kigo (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed libkexiv2-qt5 (24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded phonon-qt5 (4.12.0-3 -> 4.12.0-4)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded purpose5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] installed okularpart5 (23.08.5-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:55+0100] [ALPM] upgraded syntax-highlighting5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kile (2.9.93-5 -> 2.9.93-7)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kio-fuse (5.1.0-1 -> 5.1.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkmahjongg (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmahjongg (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmail-account-wizard (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kontactinterface (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ktnef (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libksieve (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded mbox-importer (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded pim-data-exporter (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded pim-sieve-editor (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kmail (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded konsole (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kpipewire (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kqtquickcharts (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kreversi (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded krusader (2.8.0-2 -> 2.8.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed kdeclarative (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded layer-shell-qt (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkscreen (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] warning: /etc/pam.d/kde installed as /etc/pam.d/kde.pacnew
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kscreenlocker (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kshisen (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ksquares (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ksudoku (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ksystemlog (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed kquickcharts (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libksysguard (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ksystemstats (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded ktouch (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed kglobalacceld (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed kwayland (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed libqaccessibilityclient-qt6 (0.6.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-sensors (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded kwin (5.27.10-2 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libkdcraw5 (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:56+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libnewt (0.52.23-2 -> 0.52.24-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded libreoffice-fresh (24.2.0-2 -> 24.2.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded lsof (4.99.0-1 -> 4.99.3-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded milou (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed threadweaver (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded okular (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded oxygen-sounds (5.27.10-1 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded palapeli (23.08.5-1 -> 24.02.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-framework5 (5.115.0-1 -> 5.115.0-3)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed plasma5-integration (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed appstream-qt (1.0.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed plasma-activities-stats (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed kded (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed kirigami-addons (1.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed ktexteditor (6.0.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed ocean-sound-theme (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed qqc2-breeze-style (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed qqc2-desktop-style (6.0.0-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed xdg-desktop-portal (1.18.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed xdg-desktop-portal-kde (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed plasma-integration (6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-shadertools (6.6.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:57+0100] [ALPM] installed qt6-virtualkeyboard (6.6.2-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded plasma-workspace (5.27.10-2 -> 6.0.1-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded python-dateutil (2.9.0-1 -> 2.9.0-2)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-common (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-alsa (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-dbus (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-jack (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-oss (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-pa (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-pipewire (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-sdl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-opengl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-spice-core (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-audio-spice (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-img (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-x86-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-x86 (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-base (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-curl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-dmg (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-gluster (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-iscsi (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-nfs (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-block-ssh (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-chardev-baum (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-chardev-spice (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-qxl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-gl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-gpu-pci-gl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-display-virtio-vga-gl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-usb-host (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-usb-redirect (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-usb-smartcard (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-curses (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-dbus (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-egl-headless (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-gtk (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-sdl (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-ui-spice-app (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-vhost-user-gpu (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-desktop (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-docs (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-aarch64 (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-alpha-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-alpha (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-arm-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-arm (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-avr (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-cris (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-hppa-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-hppa (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-loongarch64 (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-m68k (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-microblaze-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-microblaze (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-mips (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-nios2 (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-or1k (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-ppc-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-ppc (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-riscv-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-riscv (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-rx (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-s390x-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-s390x (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-sh4 (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-sparc-firmware (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-sparc (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:58+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-tricore (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-system-xtensa (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-user (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-emulators-full (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-hw-s390x-virtio-gpu-ccw (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-pr-helper (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-tests (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-tools (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] upgraded qemu-full (8.2.1-2 -> 8.2.2-1)
[2024-03-06T20:08:59+0100] [ALPM] transaction completed

Let me know if you need any more information.

Last edited by JosepF (2024-03-08 01:19:34)

#5 2024-03-08 07:34:38

JosepF

Good morning... I just found this thread which is closely related to my problem. Now I think I understand what you meant by --dbonly. So in about an hour I will continue my search and try to do what you suggested to TotoShampoin and see if it works for me too.

#6 2024-03-08 08:18:07

seth

So I tried reinstalling the first package on the error list (appstream-qt) and it gave errors that some files already exist on the system and stopping the installation. Then I used the '--overwrite "*" option in…

Please don't wing it, '--overwrite "*"' was not a very good idea…
After updating the database of all affected packages (what's now likely unnecessary because you steamrolled the pacakges onto the system), you'll still have to address the broken files (that show up in the integrity check) and re-install those packages explicitly (as mentioned in the other thread: some deviations in /etc are perfectly normal, /usr/bin and /usr/lib is a problem, the rest needs case-wise decisions)

#7 2024-03-08 18:45:30

JosepF

Good news seth! ... The system is up and running again!

Thanks a million for your help, your patience with all of us, and your invaluable help to solve our problems with this wonderful system that is Arch Linux!

Thank you!

Last edited by JosepF (2024-03-08 18:45:44)

#8 2024-03-08 18:48:56

JosepF

And since it makes me very angry to come to a forum looking for a solution to a problem and see that the thread ends with "Don't worry, I've already solved it" without any further information, here are the steps to follow (based on my notes), for future seekers of solutions to their problems:

1. Boot the computer with an ArchLinux ISO installed on a pendrive (Ventoy is a REALLY useful tool GOOD for this kind of thing)

TIP: To increase the terminal font size we will execute 'setfont ter-124b', and to configure the keyboard with our language we will execute 'loadkeys <country-code>'.

2. Check that we have internet available on the machine ('ip a addr')
3. We will mount the root partition of the computer in /mnt
4. Chroot to the previous mount point ('arch-chroot /mnt')
5. Once in chroot we will mount a memory stick to record different outputs of the executed commands ('fdisk -l' to know the drive of the memory stick)
6. Run the command provided by seth, removing '--root /mnt' and the grep part, redirecting the output along with 'stderror' output, to a file on the memory stick:

sudo LC_ALL=C pacman -Qkk >> <memory-stick-mount-point>/<file.txt> 2>&1

7. We will filter the previous file with 'awk' to find the lines that contain 'mtree', that is, those that contain the defective packages, and we will redirect it to another file on the pendrive that will later serve as reference for reinstalling the packages that fail, viewing it on any other computer/tablet/mobile into which we will plug the memory stick.

awk '/mtree/ {print}' <file.txt-from-step-6> > <file.txt>

8. We will unmount the memory stick and unplug it from the computer to plug it into another computer/tablet/mobile to view/control the packages to be reinstalled.
9. For each package to be reinstalled we will execute the following two commands:

1st. sudo pacman -S --dbonly <package>
2nd. sudo pacman -S <package>

IMPORTANT1: It is important to execute the two commands in the indicated order, because if we execute the 2nd one first, it will cause an error saying that certain files already exist, and the installation will stop.
IMPORTANT2: Although the 1st command also offers the possibility of installing the package, both commands DO NOT do the same thing. So it is important to execute both, and in the indicated order.
NOTE1: If throughout the process we see that pacman complains that some libraries in /usr/lib have size 0 (i.e.: they are empty), we should not worry since the libraries will be installed as we reinstall the packages.
NOTE2: If once all the packages have been reinstalled, in the last one we notice that Pacman is still complaining that some libraries with size 0 still exist, we will look at which application they belong to and we will reinstall said application to leave everything clean ( It has happened to me in particular with 3 Okular libraries, and this one did not appear in the list of defective packages).

10. Once all the defective packages have been reinstalled, we will do a full system update ('sudo pacman -Syu'), and once done we will run a system check again (steps 6 and 7) to verify that there are no more defective packages.
11. If everything is fine and we no longer have any defective packages, we will exit the chroot with 'exit', and once at the ArchISO prompt (1) we will unmount all the mount points (umount -a ), and (2) we will do a reboot.
12. If everything went well, the system will start as usual.

--- "Y COLORIN COLORADO ESTE CUENTO HA ACABADO ... FELIZMENTE" --

Last edited by JosepF (2024-03-09 14:41:27)

Board footer